Posts by Nova'Z

I got 6 Dragon balls in 1 hour on this new system, I liked it. The problem is that because you farming some area there are a lot of lazy people just waiting for steal from you, I think dragon ball stealing should be punished with permanent ban, selling db's too.

I don't agree with you about the fact that selling Dragon Balls must be punished because it concerns the game's economy

Ok guys I know alot will flood my thread with hate but wait before saying anything , I will make a future YouTube video about it for the next DBHunt and I'm gonna explain how can you get Dragon Balls without getting kill stolen.

First of all :

CHOOSE THE RIGHT CHANNEL : Quite simple , just go to the channel which is less populated.

CHOOSE THE RIGHT SPOT (AREA) :

I know this would be pretty difficult but trust me , I found the best spot where I got 2 Dragon Balls in 5mins after waiting for the mobs to respawn after killing them.

And trust me , there were 0 Stealer during over 35mins

SWITCH CHANNELS :

If you keep getting kill stealed or you see that there are people around , switch the channels , if it's still the same thing , change your area.

"2 PvP Arenas should be added to the game because the only current one is Korin Village's which makes that village pretty laggy" Adding two new platforms ? Where in the middle of nowhere? i was assuming in a new city, and cell games is just one. You asked for 2. Besides even if you dont want a new city adding a whole 2 more platforms is still in the same category as adding new playable game content same as TMQ. So it really doesn't matter if you wanted another city or not same goes.

Why would i be offended by the weekly wagu, its just greedy really, if you want wagus buy them dont be greedy for free stuff. This game doesn't run on christmas spirit.

Again i am not going at you personally so please dry them tears, I am criticizing your suggestions, is that not allowed?

Well let's just wait and see what will happen for the Character Customization suggestions :p I remember also Daneos talking about that 2nd new active PvP Arena a long time ago but let's just wait and see.

I'm sorry sweetheart, did you get offended cause i stated that this was wishfull thinking knowing that the GMs have dismissed these suggestions before? Why are you taking it personally I am simply giving an answer to all your suggestions, with a spark of love added to my post.

Nice , I just want to put some of my suggestions for the game in the future (Official Release) , I felt like you were offended when I said "Weekly x1 Wagu Coin" , first of all it was just a suggestion , I could've put a Wagu Event with Wagu Coin as a reward but it'll be for a Event Suggestion thread.

Where the hell did I say that they should add a new city ? I just suggested to make the Cell Games Arena active in the Cell Ring (Westland if you don't know about the fact that it's already existing) so please calm down dude it's just a game and it's just a forum , there's no reason to act like you're doing

What's your problem doe ? Just block me to feel comfortable , chill man

Hello everyone , today I'd like to share my suggestions for the game

I really find that the game needs an update with :

CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION :

This is one of the most important parts of the game for a new player , we don't have alot of choices for our characters customization and alot of people do look the same sometimes..

So that's what I'm suggesting to be added (I don't think it'd be hard)

HUMANS :

- More Hair Colors (Orange/Dark Orange/Blue/Dark Blue/Green etc.)

- New Faces (Very important)

- New Eyes Colors (for each gender)

NAMEKIANS :

- More Skin Colors such as : (Purple/Red etc.)

- More Eyes

MAJINS :

- More Skin Colors

This basic color scheme could be used for the requested new Hair Colors/Eye Colors/Skin Colors (Majin and Namekians) : Image associée

BRING BACK OLD DRAGON BALL HUNT EVENT SYSTEM :

- Everyone knows that , new DBHunt Event System sucks, so please Daneos bring back the original one and make drop rate less than before (For example if it is 30%, make it 25 or 20%)

MORE PvP ARENAS :

2 PvP Arenas should be added to the game because the only current one is Korin Village's which makes that village pretty laggy for the players who have a bad Wi-Fi connection and to make the other maps way more interactive because, starting from the moment you finish all a map's quests , you'll never come back to it.

WAGU WEEKLY :

You would get x1 Wagu Coins as a gift at a certain day after every weekly maintenance (Maybe starting from Official Release).

MAKE KORIN VILLAGE LESS FREQUENTED :

Alot of players complain about the fact that Korin village is extremely frequented which makes it laggy for them. Korin Forest is a Lvl 21-30 map , I suggest adding a new Auction House and a PvP Arena atleast in Cell Ring with a brand new Cell Games Arena there so Level 20 or less to Level 30 could atleast PvP without getting 1shot by Level 50+ (Starting from Level 55 cap)

BALANCED MASTER CLASSES :

Nerf Shadow Knights.

That's all for the moment , if I got more ideas imma just edit.

Be grateful , WE all non-founders want those X5 EXP BOOST 100% 2HR for all levels , that Kid Clock , those Wagu Coins etc.

I never said : 'omg ssj3 will be added can't w8"

I just said that it's a possibility and I hope that it could be added and even if the Mod said no I won't come and hate the game saying it's Bad , Daneos is freaking working alone while the game was developped by a whole company back in 2010-2013.. If you're not happy make your own Dragon Ball Online version and show us if you could make a ssj3 transformation for every Sayain. (Answering Astin)

Nova'Z I dont know any real adult that types like you, assuming things is done naturally all the time by the human mind, just like if you scream you're dumb im going to assume you're dumb. See how I have to teach you things like im your parent. You're a kid.

How am I defending someone who spent $6400 on a game by mentioning it? You're that desperate? The fact that someone who spent $6400 and already quitting the game should tell everyone something. Its not rocket science. Do you know how god awful a game has to be for you to quit after 1 week and 6 days after you spent $6400 for it? Pretty damn bad and that's my point.

Game is going down the drain. Just let the bad game die.

I never said I was an adult , I'm gonna stop answering you because your arguments are not constructive , by reading your Signature we could just tell you're hear just to hate the game and it's community.

i never seen a most irelevant and attacking post in my life. ''alot of players have studies and do not have time to play everyday to reach that lv '' mate im studying to be an engineer and i do no have much time aviable but i did 45 in a day (saturday when there is no uni ) you are like so missinterpreting everything stop posting shiet like this on forum because people actualy read it ! Also yeah Sirab can be very aggresive i would recommend a more elegant approach Sirab as people who are attacked tend to defend even if they are wrong . I know from experience myself where i was wrong but i still kept my point like an idiot

Don't compare yourself to the others , people have lives , they don't stay a whole day on PC playing DBO..