Posts by DaemonGarm

From what I remember,unless Daneos changed it, you could not grow up without taking your master class. So, if he hasn't changed it, we should have master class.

thats a bit strange from what i remember (granted this was a long time ago like a month after the Taiwanese server) first came out but you could become adult w/o going into master class its just you receive the master class quest from korin who was right in front of you so you just naturally took it but i dont think you HAD to take it i can be completely wrong though.

How many ppl looked at the title and then just closed the browser and in the game he didnt find the adult quest
    then you go back to the page and find
    NOTICE THIS UPDATE IS NOT AVAILBE AT THE MOMENT
    :dmad::dcurse:

I've been burned one too many times by not reading a whole post i've learned mmy lesson: Always Read The Hole Post! :dhuffy:

he was ssj and then run out of it and when you do you take a minute to catch a breath (run out of it by having too low of ep to sustain it)

Oh i see, thats something i didnt know i figured you'd just exit SSJ when you ranout of ep didnt think you'd go into a tired state better watch myself when they add it tot he game XD

I got hyped when i read about adult quests too, though i didn't see anything about master classes but it cant be too far behind now im rushing on the moment i read its implemented on the server!(i still wont be able to use the precious swords i've been hording but its a good start :P )

its a cool idea but at the same time is very unlikely, considering things the furthest i can foresee happening is them adding in unreleased content the stuff that were already developed in the game but never implemented before the shut down, as making whole new assets and inserting them into the game properly may be a bit out of the team's league

ok you got some points here but you got a few things wrong too, for once Goku never fought super buu he fought majin(fat) buu as SSJ3 and was honestly winning that fight, Super buu fought gotenks and then gohan, gohan would have probably won if buu didnt sneak absorb him, SSJ3 Goku fought Kid buu and was pretty much on par with him but since SSJ3 was so straining on him he couldn't keep it up long enough to have a chance at wining this is when SSJ2 Vegeta fought kid buu and was honestly getting his arse handed to him for most of the fight but he was basically just stalling for the spirit bomb so he wasnt trying to win.

^Hmm. Perhaps I left a crucial step out?

I think you might have to cancel the quest first or something....

... No wait! Now I remember! You gotta take the item to your bank! Then you right click it on the character profile box and whala! \(^o^)/

Nope still no luck there its stuck like glue lol

The lot of you are doing it wrong!

If you have a quest item stuck to your back, what you gotta do, is left click and hold that son of a b1tch on yo' character profile box and drag that shit over into your inventory. Then you got a sweet cosmetic item you can use whenever you want!

unfortunately this doesnt work at least not for me maybe it depends on what item/quest it is

one thing that always gets me when people say have majins turn into super buu for a transformation in DBO, do they realize that going by everything we saw kid buu is stronger than super buu so it would be more of a downgrade compared to pure(kid) form lol

My main goal in the pre-open beta is to test the crafting system and craft as many things as possible. Of course I run around wearing the crafting gear I make, since they are a bit stronger than the ones from quests,drops . Other than that, I memorize the quests that I need to do later :P

Edit : I don't advise you to do this(crafting) since it takes time and zeni to do so. If you don't take my advice and you are determined to do it, then Good Luck :D

you're right its really time consuming with all the disassembling and the prices of recipes though its good for an extra boost

Problem is it is 95% a fighting game (which i like, i mean come on who didn't like BT3) but like 5% RPG(RNG)...

I mean i don't think it was ever intended to but too rpg like and like i said if they removed RNG it would be pretty close to perfect, hopefully they do that in Xeno2.

Haha, would be awesome... that's why my only wish is DBO 2 instead of this xenoverse crap ._.

c'mon i know its not dbo2 but xenoverse is a pretty awesome game (xenoverse 2 looks like its gonna be even better right now) all they need to do is fix the stupid rng and it'd be perfect

from my knowledge aside from the white one you mentioned they're mostly from the cash shop though there is one you can get fromthe token shop but you're gonna have to save up awhile to get it lol