Posts by DaemonGarm

Not sure if this has been cover already or not but what i've recently noticed that upon reviving from death whether instantly using a popo candy or reviving backat the popo stone your RP will suddenly become empty and you're unable to build up anymore more or use any, but upon re-logging your rp returns and you can use it normally again

The quest master roshi gives you on his island seems to be bugged the quest ivolves killing some enemies but they never appear and the only way off the island is to teleport back to your popo stone it seems( didnt wanna try swimming due to not being able to use the bike )

To the urge to cry to know that there is no class Saiyan. ;( And not intend to create a day?

theres really no reason as said before humans are pretty much sayains in this game the only possible difference would be the inclusion of tails but otherwise there wouldnt be any real difference game play wise

at this point theres no way of telling OP won't be going up until atleast they've ironed out the major bugs and properly tested stuff like the time quests along with adult master class, flying quests and dungeons soit could be quiet awhile depending on how quickly the team can get this stuff done.but if i had to guess i'd say give it a couple months at least

once the official servers shut down they really have no reason to even care about anything dbo related so the communities are honestly free to do what they want if they can, they arent losing money on it since hey are competing for a player base at least thats how i see it, and if they did car they probably would have done something a LONG time ago.

not sure if anyone's posted it but the mission in which you must fight some mob within a time limit that should appear when after clicking on the arena doesn't seem the work the mob never spawns

I think it's because of the lack of players in them. Maybe they auto shut down when there's not enough people in it? I'm not sure, that's my only guess, or they were crashed by the summon shenron bug...

I'd have to go with the shenron bug because looking at things i find it hard to believe any of the channels ever got that empty

hey guys can you guys learn power up? I just realized if we can't get through that quest with the women with the gay portal we will never be able to perminately fly

no there's just no way to learn it for the time being until portals are functional you'll have to do without sorry

yes for class human Fighter class

i need help to better understand the class "human fighter" :P and the talent tree :D

well the human fighter is mostly our melee class meaning you should tray away from energy attacks unfortunately im not too sure on what constitutes as a proper build for a fighter at this moment but if you check the forums or google the master class you want to take you should find what you're looking for