Posts by DaemonGarm

exactly what are you needing help with a build? if so what race and class are you trying to go for? i havent been playing for long but i'll help the best i can but i need a bit more info to go on

Its just something thats gonna keep happening all we can do is just tell them whats happening and hope the understand they'll need to wait when the server is down

yes the server is down its been down for awhile now and it possible it won tbe up until tomorrow all we can do is be patient and wait for it to come back up

This is correct of the original DBO. Prior to the Pre-Open Beta that we are in right now, Founders were able to play around on teh dev servers. At that time, a YouTuber by the name of DBOKakarot would live stream. He displayed that Daneos removed the time limit for flying. If using the Dash, or super flight, that did use up AP. Just hovering in teh air, or moving slowly did not.
    So for Aerial Combat, the time restriction has already been solved :).

I cannot say for sure, but I think that when the actual flying quests are Enabled, there will not be the AP Penalty for slow flight :).

well thats cool it'd be fun if he chooses to keep that even in the open beta

it depend all on what you planned to be some would agrue energy attacks on those classes are useful and some will argue they're useless it honestly depends on what you want to do but if you really want a build to follow try searching forums or google for the class build you want.

I play league now and then but not as much as i used to i mostly see what events they're doing for the weekends :D

Mm that's what I made , are the races divided by like "tank" "support" or ? Or is it depending how u build up ur character/buffs/abilities

each race has two s tarting classes which pretty much seem to be the same is from there that you build into the typical classes with master class so all races can fufill all roles I THINK :/

Its a neat idea but i doubt it would get done as natural flight ( as w/o potions in the equation) only lats for about a minute and some seconds so it probably wouldnt even be worth working on unless they make flight unlimited somehow

i personally agree with the idea of making skill reset more available without cash though not ridiculously so of course, i think the people who say to charge a decent a mount of zenni have the right idea because being stuck with a build that just isnt any good is gonna subtract the amount of fun a person has playing and may make them quit playing all together.

just give it time man you can only expect so much from a small team working on a pretty big game there's gonna be problems but that's what this process is all about identifying and fixing them as much as possible