Posts by MatthewRT2

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700HQ
    Windows 10 Home (64bit)
    17.3 inch UHD
    32GB (4x8G) 2133MHz DDR4 Memory
    128GB M.2 SATA 6Gb/s SSD (Boot) + 1TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s (Storage)
    Killer 1535 802.11ac 2x2 WiFi and Bluetooth 4.1

The problem people are having with the boxes and stones being in the cash shop is that it presents the game with a p2w factor. If the shop only consisted of cosmetics and items that didn't give you an actual advantage over the other players (xp boots are questionable but don't change much). dogis, name changes, mounts, and autopots don't give an advantage game wise like the gear you get from boxes

Now this is something I agree with, Maybe change around some of the values (slight adjustments would probably need to be made).
    I wouldn't be dissapointed if your idea made it in game

Honestly I'd be fine with waiting if we got a post or something explaining that its going to be delayed or they ran into a problem they didn't expect so they have to push it back a day or two. The more stable the game is the better our experience will be.

I'd like to ssj potions in the cash shop

secondly: the point of wearing a dogi is so you can look the way you want to, to make if more fun for role play aspects and emersion into the fantasy that DBO gives, NOT to say "I'm better than you because i have this."
    Not everyone will wear the same dogi, I'm hoping to get a Devil dogi If a blue Variant comes out #DevilMan.

Well we don't know if Dan has his own server, I have two servers I operate myself, (mine craft and GtaV) I can support 800 ppl with 462 mods so that should do for dbo, my pc was able to host a 20 ppl dbo server with me playing too. Lets say all this might just be a way for the community to raise money for a server and later things price wise might change. All money is going to be put to good use.

IK these should be unique, so, i get the point, but still, you gave lol as an example, now lol has a mechanic where with a free chest that you get from matches, and also free keys, you can open them, and get a free skin.As long as this game doesn't turn into those type of mmorpg's games, pay to win, it's ok.
    And as of that, let's please move on, and not go forward with this discution, it get's to a weird and retarded point, and I just don't want to look like that spoiled retard on a game, thanks for the valid points why dogis should be payd. <3

Yeah, having a limit to how many "keys" can be earned in a month LOL has it to like 3 max and the amount of chests you can get each year is only 123 and that's if you own every champ. and saying that you have a 50/50 chance of skin or champion shard you'd only be getting 62 skin shards (some may be double) thee are around 700 skins in Lol so without dupes you'd have access to 11% of the skins in LOL if you got every chest every month.

I've been keeping an eye on this site and dragon ball revelations, I lost hope for revelations about a year ago but never stopped here because thanks do Daneos (his old dbo offline tutorials) I was able to play dbo offline or with like 5 friends on a weird himachi set up. If anyone could've made this happen it would be him. I just hope the servers aren't flooded 24/7 and i can get on Lol