Posts by Apollo19

I'm not so sure about the first bug, but the moderation team made it so that once per week, a free skill reset would be available from the merchants. And it never mattered who gave the reset- Any character of any race/class can go to any skill reset vender. For instance, a Yoshi could travel to the human world engineer and get a skill reset, and a majin could go to namek and speak with a Yoshi Shadow Knight vender, to get a skill reset.

But what's the point of skill reset books then?

When i press J to open the quest list it says 19/20, but when I try to take a new quest it says "questlist is full".

Why is that?
    EDIT: Also, I was able to reset skills at engineer master even though I'm level 38 fighter, it should be impossible to do it after level 30 + I should be doing it at martial arts master, not engineer master. Fix these bugs please.

It still keeps happening, and there are some other bugs with damage calculations as well, don't know if it's the server fault or not, but it definitely needs fixing asap, it's annoying

I’ve seen it before and I don’t think OP is talking about mobs healing after losing aggro, it’s during battle when you use a skill and the mob loses a bunch of health, somehow he gains some hp mid battle. I honestly think it’s lag since the server is shit most of the time

Exactly, it wasn't like that on old dbo so I don't think it's a feature

I noticed this few days ago, for example I attack the mob and his health bar says 500, and 1 second later it jumps to 900, why is that?
    Seems like a bug to me but idk

Can someone explain to me how db hunt works and when does it take place?
    I played this weekend and the event was on, but I didn't see any db mobs on minimap, why is that?

Thanks in advance!

Once Open Beta arrives we will have a more stable server with all the foundations of the game. In that scenario, adding events will have less stability issues with a solid server, and we could still have a dev server so as to test the events. New features will be lighter than big updates as we've had with adult quest, tmqs, budokai, scramble and others, so less bugs to find and mainly the tests will consist in confirming events run correctly.

Does that mean the devs won't be able to create new tmqs, I mean past the tmq7, because tmq 7 was the last one on old dbo if i remember correctly?

If I recall correctly, a lot of people were spamming tmq 4 on TW dbo to level up faster, even I did, not sure if it was 50 though but I think it was.
    Don't know if it's still worth it however :D

kad ce vise ta open beta jbt, cekam vec godinu dana :|, mrzi me da igram sad na pre open jer ce brisati accounte sve za open betu

They are dropping items. Maybe you were just unlucky.

Not really, on original dbo they dropped items and zeni every single time, if i recall, it was that popo head that you could sell for some zeni and extra items like weapons and armour, or stones, whatever.
    Maybe they only fixed some of them, i can give you the exact location of this box if you want.