Posts by SonKaoq

Hello gamers,
    I want to participate in improving dragonball online I have to install everything at home everything is functional it remains for me to join you and explain some improvements to make in the game I know a lot of bugg on the map.
    but I still wonder why on private server I do not turn the quests? everything else works perfectly but it would subsequently more accurate because everyone can hack the game is no logical system if everyone is level 200 ... so I want to help you configure everything pourque the game is better for all.

Well my friend , your knowledge is always a help i hope that you'll be part of the game :D

Hello gamers,
    I want to participate in improving dragonball online I have to install everything at home everything is functional it remains for me to join you and explain some improvements to make in the game I know a lot of bugg on the map.
    but I still wonder why on private server I do not turn the quests? everything else works perfectly but it would subsequently more accurate because everyone can hack the game is no logical system if everyone is level 200 ... so I want to help you configure everything pourque the game is better for all.

Lol, my last sentence in Post above was wrong.. edited it.. Long day at work.. 8)

You maybe right with the "first release = most players".. but in my opinion it's not soo important to be first, but be best! And i say DBOG will be best!

I totally agree my friends , but still having the first players is a little plus for the future of the server.

Daneos please select me for the Alpha Test!!!

Please before you start screaming for a key , read what's uppon you , seriously you guys need to chill out and let Daneos BE , he's doing his hardwork so please show a bit of respect :thumbsup:

Like i said before.. I will only play DBOG or nothing! Even if Daneos would deside not to release, but DBO(R) would i still wouldn't play (R)!
    However there are those people that you can't talk with, because they stick with their opinion that (R) is the best thing since butterscotch candy.. So i say let them, there is no need to fight and argue with them.. If DBOG gets released first and i bet it will, most of them will give it a try, some may stay some not.
    Never said it's wrong to generate interest for DBOG..

Oh my god i think you understood my reply in the wrong way haha , i totally agree with you , i'm with you 100% and i bet too that DBOG will release first , because whoever releases first Wins , you see when you release the server there's ALL the community that will go and try it and since they'll be creating characters and all , they'd want to stay with those characters that's why the first to release the server the biggest impact you have on the community and the Most numbers of players you get.

No need to fight.. Some believe in DBO(R) no matter how less they see from development status. And we like DBOG.. It's like TW vs HK.. Some will always say TW was better although it was not! :P In the end the players will deside what is really better.. It's good if DBO(R) release(if they ever will), let all the buggers and scammers go there like it was in TW.. :D
    So on to Malu.. never had a prob with her.. I actually agreed very often with her especially when it came to NTL but that doesn't matter.. If you are Malu then - don't make hate, just wait.. and try if DBOG releases.. If you don't like you can always leave and wait for (R) release. Simple!

I see your point , but making people interested in DBOG is the best thing , let's just invite them to see where Daneos has come with in a fast , short time , he's skilled and he certainly know what he's doing , what proves it is the videos and pictures that we had Daily.

Again i'm not here to argue about the two servers but i prefer DBOG and i think you should too :D ( Generally speaking my friend )
    Thanks.

Both DBOG and DBO-R are doing a great job , the difference and what makes DBOG better is that it makes us _ the community _ part of the developpement of the server revival , which is great in a way we feel that we have something to do , in the meantime with DBO-R is developping the game secretly , with some news every month , or pics that we get like daily with DBOG.

So for me DBOG is the best server , but let's just support both of the servers because they're trying to REVIVE this amazing MMO in which we spent so so so so much time and had even much greater fun ! :thumbsup:

im free 24/7 , for next 5 months to test things out , i want try the alpha

That's great that you have that much time , but i don't think the alpha is going to be available for 5 months haha , anyway Daneos is the boss here he'll see xD :thumbsup: