Posts by SunnyGuy

Lmao ur post is serious? The WYPE is already a fact, PPL likes or not it will happen.

So, this is ur way of calling atention?

I like the wype but i understand the people that are angry with it, imagine RE-DOING everything again, its frustrating.

At the end of the day, their progress, my opinion and Your complaining cares 0

As I said, leveling is not hard, I'm not calling attention I'm just getting annoyed by people who wants to vote all over again, this discussion started, because of people trying to do voting all over again.

Hello, I have read alot of threads of people actually complaining about the wipe.

First of all, wipe is very good at this point. Game was at edge of dying and this saved whole community. Most of the people who complain didn't even reached lvl 60. They don't know how boring the game was at that point.

Second of all, your progress doesn't really mean anything, because it's an easy game and you should only take care of real life progress not old game's progress.

And Third of all, you can't change the wipe, those who says: "let's host another voting"No, just no it was already decided and wipe was needed.

Thank you.

Come on humans the upgrade system is too easy now, you can easy upgrade +9/+12 gear without any problems, you don't even need white stones, you can see every day ppl who upgrade items +14 and +15.

the end game will be fast with this rate.

+12 gear in tw/hk was already god tier and with +15 you was fakin alien.

these stones dropping like crazy you can drop easy about 3-5 stones in 1h of grind, the idea of increase drop rate was good but removing broken option is mistake, look at market here are tons of white stones.

the broken option was here for keep balance.

Too easy? You came here to complain? If they would add broken thing, then cashers would have a full advantage of non-cashers and destroy them. There is no point of adding such a thing, all they need to do is fix token system and most of the problems are fixed, since these +12 are from tokens shop. I would totally recommend to remove stones from token shop, if not then game will always be RNG.

I'm currently suprised how stone prices recently dropped, like always i would sell u46 purple for 1kk, now it's worth like 400k and you can buy it for 300k if you are lucky or even cheaper.

The rarity of the stone drop is rare, and i don't think prices should drop.Same goes with blue stones, i can say dbog is dying slowly and changes must be done with the game and i mean alot of changes.?(?(

There is a big solution, post a god damn post in forums that you need a party or something, or do it with your guild, if you don't have one it's easy to find one there are full activityies beside TMQ ETC. People doesn't really care about you if you post it on TRADE channels or something, because it's made for trading not requesting partys etc.

I Don't really got point why they changed it tho,but by your post it's understandable. Devs listen to people who can't really play the game they should accept the game how it is, like in taiwan i used to play alot and i never complained about hunt or langue.

I Don't like to say this,but you are talking nonsense and you are very rude, low levels by you is just trashes that shouldn't need any help.They had an discord, but i was too lazy to actually put it.

those guild who added low lvl to their guild was soo say trying to survive to make the guild big lol basically the strong guild is based of haivng higher then lvl 30 on their guild specially in this lvl cap

also for the wipe part you should had been thinking about that like you should asked if any of your guildmate got discord-fb or what their name on forum is soo that can make it easier for in ob lol but oh well rip ya and gl :P