Posts by Shivd

Errm, you say there are alot of english speaking people which i am sure there are, i've yet to see the majority be English, instead of Portuguese Spanish or Brazilian. And maybe you mean they do speak english however not in trade chat.

Ciaossu!(no one is gonna get that reference) whats up everyone the name's Garm(or Haku if you prefer) I've been lurking around here for a couple days and just realize i forgot to introduce myself X/ So lets just get that out of the way.I was able to play dbo's Taiwan sever for a couple of days before it shut down so i didn't really get a good feel for it so I'm hoping with the pre-open beta I'll get to see if i really like the game or not hope to meet you all in game, maybe someone can show me the ropes lol

While we are at it i'll just introduce myself as well, hi call me Shivd or Deyon i'm also new here, but played alot of MMO's currently still playing WoW at the high end difficulty however!
    I know how you feel i played the Korean and the Taiwanese one, i even bought an account 1 month prior to the games shut down i felt so stupid. However im glad to see that this is coming back, been waiting 3-4 years-ish for this to return. So waiting on Saturday!
    Thanks DBOG for this opportunity