Posts by registe95

Maybe think about adding something like update logs just letting the players know the progress and such, just an idea to keep us informed on what's in and not.

Not sure if this is an actual buff or the icon just doesn't appear, but I don't think *Might* for martial artist works the icon doesn't appear at the top left of the screen, but that could just be the icon not appearing.

I have discovered there is an attacking bug, more so with the normal attack feature, once you start to normal attack(Martial artist, since that's the character I have tested with.) anyway you can go up to the mob and you will have the stance of being ready for combat but several times it can be delayed or you may have to use a skill to activate the normal attack function and at times if you use skills such as R-S-P after that skill goes off it doesn't keep up with the consecutive attacks.

Also Bug with the quest with Old Shoes, with the big rock, you can pick the rock up and nothing happens not much else to say on that.

Also quest that needs to have items picked up the onces that have the timer appear with the green stuff around it, it seem's those take a little trial and error I consider it a bug but it isn't to bad, also thank you for working hard on bringing this back the community thanks you all. Another Bug I discovered quest rekated the one about Bee stingers.

Also Bug with the quest with Old Shoes, with the big rock, you can pick the rock up and nothing happens not much else to say on that.

Also quest that needs to have items picked up the onces that have the timer appear with the green stuff around it, it seem's those take a little trial and error I consider it a bug but it isn't to bad, also thank you for working hard on bringing this back the community thanks you all.

I have discovered there is an attacking bug, more so with the normal attack feature, once you start to normal attack(Martial artist, since that's the character I have tested with.) anyway you can go up to the mob and you will have the stance of being ready for combat but several times it can be delayed or you may have to use a skill to activate the normal attack function and at times if you use skills such as R-S-P after that skill goes off it doesn't keep up with the consecutive attacks.