Posts by Evil

Dont you mean Goku and Teen Gohan?

Not really. When Fat Buu split himself, he basically lost half his power (Fission does that). As he continued to do so he lost more and more of his power to the point where he passed away a while later. While we don't know exactly how far Majins went before they became stable, they still don't possess the power the original Buu had, and while Pure Majin brings them closer it doesn't make them equal in power to Kid Buu.
    SSJ is really the only transformation that you have to wish for (unless you just use Great Namek for HP ties and such). Great Namek and Pure Majin have skills that they have access to that require using SP.

Well perhaps but if i remember correctly Pure Majin and Great Namek have no backlash unlike kaioken.

It would make u weaker in PVP yeah but if you build it right it will be pretty good for PVE.

The problem with SSJ and Martial Artists is that MAs don't have a lot of ki, which makes maintaining SSJ very difficult, but yes the tree would reduce the EP drain of the transformation.

As I said, CD will still be at 1 Hour. If you faint and lose your transformation, you'll have to wait for CD to end. Also the transformations won't completely negate their drawbacks (EP Drain for SSJ and Pure Majin and the time limit for Great Namek), especially those gained from the skill tree. Staying transformed also won't boost your EXP by a lot so you can't just sit and wait for you to level your transformation up...well unless you're willing to do it for several hours. :b

Thats why they have Stun to make up for the lack of ki and their dps is already high.
    nonetheless i do like the idea though sort off.

Thats basically what it used to do in the original DBO but it was just Crit Rate i believe.
    Also if the LP EP drains is the same then kaioken x20 will be god mode because 10946% CrDA is god mode and 1771 CHR is over 100%.
    The Kaio Ken amplifies the user's speed, power, mental acuity and physical prowess (Goku himself stated this in the manga).

Great Namek, ironically, is the best transformation in the game because you're basically a walking fortress. Yeah it lasts 10 minutes, but that can always be buffed.
    Kaio-Ken at 3 SP has more attack power than SSJ and Pure Majin. Nuff said.

The x50 boost that was originally stated is more or less dead now. As for Pure Majin, you're thinking of the ORIGINAL Kid Buu. Majins who transform into their Pure Majin state are simply unlocking the potential they lost long ago (like Humans with SSJ), but that doesn't put them even close to the power of the original Majin Buu.

Yes but these Buus are basically Fat Buu splitting himself up aka their original form is basically kid buu.
    And also you have to spend SP to unlock kaioken while with other transformation its collecting dragon ball which is not hard to do just a little time consuming.

Kaio-Ken has a 6 minute CD. If you die in SSJ/Pure Majin, you have a backup form.

Yeah but buffing SSJ and Pure Majin is a bad idea because what about namekians their form only last 10 mins and Kaioken come with a bigger cost then SSJ and Pure majin and this is a game you cant have SSJ be x50 and pure majin would destroy everyone if we go by lore.

This is the irony :D

Yeah I do not remember a limit of x 20.
    If we share the idea that it is unlimited it is stronger ...
    A statistical story about an anime is not difficult? !!! <= (Irony)

Yes it might be unlimited but the highest is still x20 until Toriyama change it.

Kaioken's strongest version in the series is x20 (as of now this might change because of super) thats nowhere near as powerful as a SSJ think before u post.

Just a visual bug it will run out after 100k I know this because ive had it happened to me.