Posts by Jolen

Yea that makes sense i can understand new implementations might also create new bugs. I played at the beginning but decided to just wait for full game so I guess we just need to keep playing the waiting game

Has there been any estimate on how long until full beta is released? Its been quite some time since pre-beta has been out now so just curious if theres been any mention on how much longer

hard for me to do but ill bite my tongue on this one and just say that i voted no...

p.s dont even know why i pop in the forums,when i do i just find posts like this.

You and I Both man. Thats why I havent posted much in the last 2 months or so

Didnt really bother reading all the posts because imo they are all irrelevant(no offense). Everyone knew about the wipe from the start. As i said in previous posts about this same exact thing, this is a PRE BETA TEST phase...if you were unaware of the wipe that will happen then that is your fault for not checking the forums and seeing what state the game is currently and what the plans will be. WE ARE PLAYING TO HELP FIND BUGS AND OTHER FLAWS. Thats the whole purpose of this. The people wanting there to be no wipe cannot expect Dan to change his plans because you guys decided to play this PRE BETA TEST as if it was the real game sorry thats your fault. Sure you invested alot in your character but that was your choice either out of being impatient or uninformed which again, are both personal problems. Me and my group have not played since the first month for this exact reason. We chose to be patient rather than grind and burn ourselves out(especially since alot of things were not implemented yet at the beginning of the prebeta). Not to mention if i want i could even flip this and say how alot of people like myself who decided to wait would have missed out on all this play time if there was no wipe. Anyways fact still remains is that it was well known since before the pre beta started there would be wipes. If you were not aware of the wipe and dont like there will be one, i suggest just stop playing now and wait. Some of us have been waiting for this game since the official DBO went down 3-4 years ago so you cannot be more anxious about this than us.

How has noone mentioned Dragon Ball Z:Legends? Come on guys that game was such a classic it was such an amazing game especially for its time. I remember back in like the 6th grade or so I had to get the japanese chip for my ps1 so i can play the japanese version. That game was so hard to find since it wasnt out here but i managed to get a cd burned copy of it from my friend. It was pretty interesting having to figure out the menu options and everything since it was all in japanese but the game was so damn fun i loved it. Definitely in my top 5 with many of the ones mentioned like Xenoverse/Budoaki(not including DBO but if i did it most definitely would be)

Yeah XD it's a precaution to stop people taking lvl 1's to papaya and boosting them up tons at once. You get the most XP from mobs higher levels than you up to 5. 6+ and it goes down to less xp. Of course supers, ultras, bosses, and heroes give you more XP (in that order)
    The best way to do it is to get a higher level with an AoE to take them to popped beach and round up the RedPants there while they use their XP scrolls from the gift boxes. You'll be able to get a lvl 1 to a lvl 18 in about 4 hours (i recently did this with my sister so we could get her to korin super fast) after that fly down to the red pants camps near the entrance to korin map but not inside of korin and round up there until lvl 22 - 24. Once you've done that you can fly to the camp to the left of the Red Pants Training Field in korin (that's to the left when facing the doors) Don't go in and fight the bulls as they are too high of a level at 22 to give you the most XP. It's the place where you can pick up the beans with bears, hyenas, wolfs and the rat dudes with the wolfs. Once you've gotten to lvl 28 ish you can then take your lower level to the city gateway and do the same rounding up with the Saibamen snakes or take them into the westland map and kill the saibamen and saibamen snakes there. All in all that will take you about 16 in-game hours if you have the patience for it. And trust me you need patience :D

Oh I see. So what about when you start brand new is it better to just solo quests or group up and grind mobs?

Try group up and kill powerful mobs.

When alone - I believe that's impossible.
    If you kill a more powerful mob you'll get a worthless amout of exp.

Thats interesting I never knew that. So killing a monster your level gives you the most xp? Do you know anywhere where I can learn how the exp works in this game? Theres alot of things I forgot since official or I just never learned regarding xp/drops and overall game mechancs

i considered it some time ago but got into pokemon revolution instead but i always wanted to know is there pvp in that game? what about like tournaments or is it pure casual? also how big is the population of the game is it super small or is it still a pretty active game

Or you could like you know. Take a quick second to just check the forums like the FAQ or one of the countless other posts and get your answer in less time than it takes to make this thread. But ofc let me guess...thats too much effort right?

the funny thing is i could definitely see DBOG growing bigger than the original DBO since it will be open to the west not just specific asian countries which i feel was their biggest downfall considering im almost sure today db/z is still pretty big in the west compared to kor/jp/tw for example