Posts by midnight321454

After say 1-2 minutes of playing, my character freezes and then it doesn't respond and then it starts working again. It does that every single time I play continuously after 1-2 minutes and it's even worse when I'm on the vehicle or flying. When I'm on the vehicle and the game freezes, when it starts working again I'm in a totally different area than I was in or all the npc's disappear and I can't see any of them and I can't change my channel cause it says I'm "in the wrong state" and its the same with flying. When I'm flying and it freezes the same thing happens like it does with the vehicle and then I won't be able to go to any portals or anything because the game still thinks I'm flying. Sometimes I even end up under the map or a mountain, and the only way that doesn't happen is for me to walk EVERYWHERE and it's very very tiring to do that. I was wondering if anyone can help me and sorry it's very long and winded

P.S I have windows 10 if that helps

Ok so I think this would fix it but when you join right click on the sword then leave the game and join again and check your mission list. It should be there. that's what I just did and the mission appeared

So after I went to Korin and got the Howling Sword mission from him, I disconnected and then I joined again and right-clicked on the sword and then the mission disappeared and now whenever I right-click on the sword it says I failed the mission even after I went to the swordsman in the Majin area and right-clicked on him and the sword it still said I failed the mission after right-clicking on the sword,and I don't even have the mission for the swordsman in the Majin area, and now I don't know what to do to get the mission again. Any ideas on how I can fix it or something please? I even went back to Korin to try to get the mission from him but nothing

So after I went to Korin and got the Howling Sword mission from him, I disconnected and then I joined again and right-clicked on the sword and then the mission disappeared and now whenever I right-click on the sword it says I failed the mission even after I went to the swordsman in the Majin area and right-clicked on him and the sword it still said I failed the mission after right-clicking on the sword,and I don't even have the mission for the swordsman in the Majin area, and now I don't know what to do to get the mission again. Any ideas on how I can fix it or something please?