Posts by Xandorious

Will you guys ever put in more new transformations like super Saiyan 2,3,4 or even God? And maybe like super buy for the Majid race and fusion for namekians?

I remember watching an interview where SaitoSenpai at the time mentioned that the only definite things that they can add in is new NPC's and maybe new quests. Also, don't think that they will add in these transformations anytime soon, as Daneos said, they are only focused on finishing the Game's main functions first. It's not a definite answer, but in time, they will announce it whether or not they can add in new transformations or possibly even new maps.

Question for you, Gokusama: Why did you use the American terms and names, as opposed to the original Japanese ones? For example, I noticed that you used "Korin" instead of "Karin" and "Shenron" instead of "Shen Long," "Krillin" instead of "Kuririn." Just out of curiosity.

That's their names in the Dub. Since this is an 'English Translation', GokUsama would've needed to use the names for these reasons.
    1. So it wouldn't confuse people about the characters. Since people in the west grew up with the dub mostly
    2. It's the official English names for the Characters.
    3. This is the English Patch meaning the names would be in 'English Terms'.

Hopefully, you understand my point. :D

thanks! :):) it makes me feel less bad to help people with technology xD. some of the stuff in the original guide can be hard for people who dont use computers as often as me :P (I'm on 24/7 LOL)

It's people like you that can change other people's perspectives of a 'unactive' community :D .
    Your Welcome! ;)

Follow these steps, otherwise reinstall the game and repeat the following steps :D !
    Credits: KBombDiggity (Give Him A Thanks ;) )
    Your Welcome!

Nicely Said! I hope this Thread can attract more players :P .

Interesting discussion, I've been conflicted on which Master Class should I choose for my Spiritualist. It seems that Turtle Hermits fit my type of mood, while the Cranes are more fitted in team battles. I'm more into a solo type character to play with, I wouldn't really like to depend on others all the time, don't get me wrong, If you practice with Crane, I'm sure they will come in very useful, but it's the raw strength within the Turtle Hermit Class that makes it have an advantage for me.