Posts by Rybo33

Oyee mate! Wishin' you a warm welcome to DBOG. Feel free to join DBOG's discord server, theres plenty of useful stuff there such as party search and trade chats there: ClickMe!

Rybo,
    DBO G Team.

Frankly, not many people can ''afford'' skill that SM requires not to mention how irritiating is the fact that as a SM you have to come up with tons of strategies which is roughly the same for most classes (fighter aka SM's cousin is the best example xd). You got that and the fact that you need tons of stuff in order to compete as a SM which also is not afford-able by any casual player.

Too trivial not to mention that it ruins the instance experience in UDs for example. Would totally contradict with the purpose of an ''instance'' in this game. As for it being trivial, theres way too many critical stuff to deal with in the game now so for the time being, no thanks.

Topic locked.

Lvling is a priority yet not a must. You can simply farm mobs for DB hunting and collect one set of 7 balls which is going to be the only set till you get 40 for you to make a wish for SSJ.

Hello, m4rb,

First of all, congratulations as now you've finally hit the current cap level. The exp you're gaining from this point is not existing in the first place as the system will ignore the exp reward because you're ''capped'', meaning that you doing quests at the moment will only reward you of the items if the quest offers some kind of weapon (f.e) and the zeni. Imperatively nope, the exp you're going to gain now is rendered a waste unfortunately but guess what, a very clever way to literally evade/skip this issue is to basically stack up some quests & complete them yet do NOT report your quest progress. Rather, you just keep the completed quests on your journal untill the new cap is up!

Rybo,
    DBO G Team.

Nope, wipes have been done primarily because of the unstability back in the previous phases. But now, everything related to your progress is saved.

Rybo,
    DBO G Team.

Once you've gotten to 55, the PvE farming game for a Dark Warrior completely changes, you now are aiming at both the cooldown for a perfect ability to spam skills and so as Iceman stated, deal the most damage as possible within the shortest time because that's the most logical and efficient thing to do for you to rival or even overcome the swiftness of a turtle farming out there. (A combination of soul passive and cooldown reduction for you to spam some very handy skills such as the siege is just perfect imo.) Special beam cannon is imperatively not the right choice and I'd rather use this skill for PVP once I've bought enough time to decrease its cast time with some RP due to the high (if not the highest) damage output and I do recall very well this skill being rated as the best DW skill from many experienced DWs but as a personal preference, I'd rather no long cast time, huge AoE and a low cooldown (Energy Siege) not to forget dragon's punishment which goes without a definition and of course demon wave for some damage here and there.