Posts by Rybo33

seperator.png

PW_Announcement.pngseperator.png

After some indepth considerations of a new level requirement & due to both the levels game being in need to step up on our guild & what the lvl req we've put opens as possibilities to furtherly benefit of some fun on DBO, we have come up with a new requirement. In which, a minimum level of 22 is as of now, required in order to join PrideWarriors as a guild member.

Regards,
    PW Staff.

seperator.png

Note: This thread is for advertisement of guild and recruitment and all irrelevant, off-topic/spam posts will be deleted!

Finding this rather interesting. Both the debate & the idea in general. In which I myself as part of the team can't come to any disapproval with the fact that there would be a need of a balancing supervisor & also, the consequences of not having one are pretty much what's going on with the PvP zone in DBOG (what for an undeniable fact for hardcore PVPers lel). However, the nominees are quite debatable it seems since most of them tend to be quite fanatic for their perspectives/class(es) most of the times. All in all, kudos to thread's OP for the brilliant concept.

Rybo,
    DBO G Team.

There is nothing wrong with the drop rate (IMO). Rather, it's the schedule that seems quite tight, in which I'd find more reasonable to have a larger schedule. However, worry not. The schedule is very likely to get a good change that'll satisfy each & every one of you and that's all what I can attest for the moment.

Rybo,
    DBO G Team.

You're possibly downloading an older version so make sure you're downloading the game from our main website which is this one. And throughout the installation make sure you do two things. First, tick the option to create a shortcut on your desktop for DBO G to appear there and second, to deactivate your Windows Defender if you're using it and/or your Anti Virus. If the problem persists, please notify me here so I can PM you a working executable of DBOG Launcher so we get to troubleshoot this the ''manual'' way.

Rybo,
    DBO G Team.

As troublesome as uTorrent appears to be for you, please install the game from a direct link. But before you do so, uninstall everything related to DBOG on your computer (Old clients & newer ones that you've downloaded through uTorrent). Once the game is fully downloaded through direct dl, disable your windows defender (if you're using win10) and/or your Anti-Virus software & run the installation wizard on administrative mode.

Totally agreed, as a player that invested a good 200 hours into this class since OB started, I'm rather irritated by the fact that I'm unable to perform what a tank is supposed to do, which is to controll aggro & sustain dmg while others do their roles. Agreed with OP...

Please consider creating a ticket form right here so we can assist you with this Card31 related issue. Locking thread.

Pleasure to have you with us once again, wishing you all the best on the journey as a returning player ^^

Rybo,

DBO G Team.

Did you forfeit the adult quest ? If so then just pick up another Korin Tribe spell from its location and use it again to re-launch the quest line.