Posts by Madeline

Hey now, no Harems of the such was happening. :D
    Her female only guild was one of the guilds I appreciated in the community. uwu

Annika <3 Sissy

go back to your dragon clan and try harder to win aura in kid budokai since you are the one who struggles so hard since day 1 of ob

randoms for real...

That's real funny coming from you since you're extremely irrelevant.
    Jeez.. talk about randoms

I've mained a Karma for years (not saying you haven't, don't get your balls in a twist) and I can vouch for everything Dendeee is saying about Kid Buu transformation.
    The Kid Buu skills are so weak. If it was overpowered it would be exactly like an Ultimate's spin. Now, those are overpowered at this level.
    Before you go blabbing your mouth like you know everything about the class (which you obviously don't, considering your knowledge i'm witnessing), go test out the transformation we're talking about and you'll understand that at this level, it's practically useless. Just like your argument. :saint:

Do show some proof stating your argument before you try to tell the whole community otherwise.

Welcome back to DBO! I can't wait to see you in-game. ^~^
    Reminiscence will be the best thing to feel after not being in the game for so long!
    I hope you're finding old buddies and making new friends already.

Farming for stones, find a swell spot for U42-U50 stones, purples and greens are the most expensive and the rarest to find. The higher the stone level, the better. Sell every single thing you pick up (even if it's a common item). That's your best bet. For right now, there really isn't much anyone can do except earn some zeni, and invest it in an item and watch your profit grow over time. If you want money now farming would really be your only option, unless you borrow money from a friend and invest in an item and make profit through the item and pay them back, and now you have your own way of making profit with profit. :saint:

Left picture looks the best tbh, but I also think it is because one of them has a solid green background while the other has a blueish/gray solid background.

I thought the background might be interfering as well.
    That would be cool if there were different hues of the wings though.
    A green-ish hue, golden hue, and a blue-ish hue. Maybe even a pink-ish hue. ^^

Haha, yeah I thought about it in PoB but in PoB The guild costing was 200kk, so I thought about making it in OB with Santo when OB released. so I'm so happy to make one for the old game! xD

I'm really happy you did, because I think it's a fantastic idea to bring back the reminiscence of Fusion Fall. Mainly because it was such a fun game!
    Good on you for bringing it into DBOG!
    :saint:

It's really unfortunate that it was disabled and the majority of the players who could only use PaymentWall cannot buy CP anymore. I agree that we should have a reason as to why it was disabled, mainly because so many players are now not able to cash anymore. I hope in the future a new method comes about and you all can be able to use the system as you used to. I think everyone should be able to cash, and if it's not going to be a possibility in China, then that will create lots of problems with the game. I hope your problem is solved soon. I too don't like the fact that it restricts others from wanting to spend money on a game they truly do love and enjoy. ;(:thumbup:

Oooh! I loved that game so much! I think it's really cool that you guys are representing the game even after it was shut down. Free Realms was also a favorite, unfortunately both of those great games were shut down. ;(

Good luck with the guild, I hope lots and lots of members join!
    :saint: