Posts by Brad

I found some more dogi codes.

Special Dojis
    Click here to see full text
    NOTE:Swap the whole code with the current doji you have on! Not just the number!

Code
    Human Male - A_COS_XX_H_M
    Human Female - A_COS_XX_H_F
    Majin Male - A_COS_XX_M_M
    Majin Female - A_COS_XX_M_F
    Nameks - A_COS_XX_N_O_SX (S=Skin color) 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

ID#
    01. Ninja Murasaki
    02. Yamcha
    03. Kami (Nameks only)
    05. Goku (turtle symbol)
    06. Android 16
    08. Supreme Kai
    09. Saibaman
    10. General Blue

Female Exclusives
    Click here to see full text
    NOTE:Swap the whole code with the current doji you have on! Not just the number!

Code
    Human female - HLS_COS_F_XX_H_F
    Majin female - HLS_COS_F_XX_M_F

ID#
    19. Bunny
    24. Kid Chi Chi
    25. Android 18 (blue)
    26. Android 18 (pink)
    27. Android 18 (purple)
    31. Android 18 RR
    32. Maid (black)
    33. Maid (white)
    34. Maid (blue)
    46. Bulma (namek)
    73. Maid v2 (black)
    74. Maid v2 (brown)
    75. Maid v2 (blue)
    76. Launch
    ---------------------------------
    Code
    Human female - HLS_COS_F_XXX_H_F
    Majin female - HLS_COS_F_XXX_M_F

ID#
    101. Adult Chi Chi
    103. Young Bulma

I can't get the dogi mods to work? Can anyone help me with them?
    What i do step by step:
    1 open prop0 file with notepad++
    2 swap the guild dogi codes with vegito dogi codes, both for human male. There are two codes written of each dogi btw.
    3 start up the game.
    4 Game crashes or doesn't even boot up.

*Yes i have a backup op the prop0 file, when i put them repplaced them and deleted the modded files the game worked again.
    * I have done the steps i listed above multiple times and everytime the same result.

The quest you get form Troy over at little mermaid is bugged. After you get the quest, you have to look for a fainted practitioner. But when you follow the arrow and get to the place sje should be, she isnt there. This quest did work a few months ago, why is it bugged now? Too bad, it would be really cool if this could be fixed.

This is what i already try'd
    - Log out and in again.
    - Exit the game.
    - Restart my laptop
    - Ask other persons in the game if they could she it. (They also couldn't see it.
    - Try to find it with another one of my characters at the same level.
    All of these didnt work.
    forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/7764/forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/7764/

Can anyone tell me if the busses work yet? I've just seen them implemented in the game but everytime i try to board one i get an error message and my game crashes. Some help or replies would be very appreciated.

Is there any way to get the clothes that the main human character was wearing in the opening of this game. (the one who was fighting the namekian and went supersaiyan).

so there is no other way than the event dragon balls to achieve super sayan

There kind of is a way. You can look like a super saiyan and have the golden aura but it wont be real and you will be the only one who can see it. There is a program called mrpopoApp. Here is the link. http://www.mediafire.com/download/9nb7rc8aa80bq73/MrPoPo.exe

Just put the app in youre dbog folder in your program files. start the app and then the game. iin the app go to TEST PROPERTY and scroll down and you will see all the transformations for all races. Click on super saiyan while your in a server and youl LOOK like a Super Saiyan. Same goes for Great nameks and pure majins.

Yes id did just now. The dino does actually spawn now but i cant kill him with multiple hits. Gohan still doesnt spawn.

Never mind i re-did it aggain and tryd it with quick attack and now gohan does spawn. Thanks for helping. (Treath Closed)

Hello. Can anyone help me with the very first TLQ. Its the one that you get from the girl that says that there is something dangerous behind the mountain. I went in the the first time when i was lvl 35 yesterday. Normally the should come a mini cut-scene where a Pterodactyl should attack you and when you defeat him grandpa gihan should run outside from his house. But after i killed the dino he didnt spawn, and i have try'd anything that i could come up with. relog, restart the game. re-enter the portal but nothing seemed to work. Here is what i assume what happened. Because i was a too high lvl for a quest at that early time in the game i killed the dine with one focused punch. And because it whas a one hit kill i think it messed up the game sequence and gohan wont spawn because it wont be activated. Its was the same with the second TLQ with chi chi in the yahhoy oil fields. I made a new character and those quests went just fine so i think it might have bin the first issue. Hope anyone can help me. I put allot of hard work in to that caracter and i dont want to abandon him because of some random bug.

ok so to install a texture mod, you open DBOresourcetool, open c/programfiles/dbo global/pack/tex.pak in the tool, and find the files that share a name with the modded ones. after that, you need the overwrite the default ones with the modded textures one at a time.

But none of the filenames come even close to the names in the ssjblue mods folder.
    when im in the resourcetool i got into the directory Texture/character (is this evenn the right directory?)

OK, so first of all, you need to replace the files with the same name as the ones you downloaded in the tex.pak file. In the case of the SSJ Blue mod, the files are in the character branch. You'll have to scroll back down from the top after each file replacement. Normally you'll be done after this, but with the SSJ Blue mod, you'll need to use the Mr.PoPo.exe file I included with the mod to get the appearance. To do this, put the .exe in the same folder as your DBOGLauncher.exe and DBOG.exe. From there, run Mr.PoPo.exe as administrator and start your game. Once you load in a on Human character, click on the test property tab, and select Super Saiyan in the drop down box labeled Set Transform.

I know how to use the popo app. but the first thing you sad i didnt understand. do i do those things is the dboresourse tool or just in my dbog file directory in the C drive? And could you give me a directory like C/ProgramfilesX86/DBO Global/Pack