Posts by Brad

Idk why u mad but very nice idea and i think Daenos should think about it , i love the 5-100 floors idea

I'm not mad man. Just irritated that i found out it was going to be uselesl...after i spend 5 hours making it. I also got countless negative comments from other people when i posted it elsewhere which stated ''lmfao bullshit challenges they are bad fug this'' and i had to explain that it was just the design that mattered. Thanks again for your nice comment. Makes the bad feels go away.

Welp, saw Daneos' thread about him wanting to make an achievement system. No idea how tf he is going to make it happen since we can't make new interfaces in the game, but it still brought me on an idea though. I spend 5 hours making it, would be a waste just to delete it again. My idea for how an achievement system should have been like if NTL was still working on Dbo today.

The challenges are just made up on the spot. Don't even bother shitposting about them because i won't care, the people reading this thread won't care, and not even ur mom will care about what you will have to say about them. Tell me what you think of it in the comments below.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/1973/

Hi dbog community we have to open our eyes this game is currently dying http://prntscr.com/jxd3ri we used to have in early 45 cap days almost all ch fulls look now , old updates made peopole charge back others did the same and peopole keep charging back other are leaving cuz of the level CAP's cap's that are supposed to make the game live longer but it's not we are killing the game currently , we need new players i have 2 suggestion !

1-daneos must pay advertising on facebook , web site's , maybe Youtuber's so the game will have more visibility

2-create a referral link for everyone , for each person that log in the game and reah X level you will win X gifts if this person will invite someone you and the person both will have gifts ..ect gifts distribution should bee at lvl 20 -30 - 40 - 50 - 55 60 70

pleas guys let mee know what you think about this

NOTE : even trade and LFP chat are dead

If he advertises the server he will dig his own grave.

Did you forgot that I asked mods where males wearing female clothes like: Skirts, Dresses, High Heels and etc, but because you said recoloring was only option is impossible, so. Not to mention all good cosmetic mods I like are made for females as well.

So anyone know prices these days and has those things, I willing to buy.

Yeah.....about that........

Have fun cross dressing in Dbo :winkerino:
    xD.PNG

Hello,

How much these days cost Gender Change and Z32?
    I want to buy Gender Change or Z32, write here or pm if sell and for how much.

Gender swap literally swaps gender, there is no menu to choose your face or hair. It changes your hairstyle number to the exact same number for the opposite gender. Same goes for the face. I realy do not recommend it unless you have a really bad fetish for transgenders, cross dressing or just roleplaying with no regard of how you look.

Could anyone try to make a mod with DBS's Tenshinhan outfit? if they find it too complicated. They could only change the colors. In the case of the orange color put the cream color and in the green color the black color equal the colors of the Tenshinhanit. Would be on top of kid gohan.

kid-gohan-dogi.jpg?w=1200&h=
    the_three_eyed_force___tien__by_thevibegod-dbr70rv.png

Atrea Is working on it.

Where's your item? I'm not talking about any mods here. I mean item like Gender Changer added not long ago to the game and everyone can see this change.

The suggestion is important because the appearance of the character changes like the hair color is introduced to the game.

It's not a mod lad.

Already posted thise ughhh.. There are items for it in game. Took me half an hour finding the icons, not doing it again. The post should be somewhere in suggestions. All i can remember about it is that a guy named Tummi posted in there as well.

Sommige wel en sommige niet. Er is wel een #dutch channel in de dbog discord dus je kan daar wel heen gaan en kijken of er nog actieve players aanwezig zijn.

Damn this thread is old. Feels good to bring it back to the top. Was there a live chat function 4 years ago? If so why didn't you ever bring it back? Would be really nice if we could use it again. Daneos

I would like to get the first NSFW one

(Can I turn on and off a mod in-game? If so, I would like the white ssj too)

Here is the NSFW mod. And no you cannot turn them of and on in game, only by covering the modded item with a regular item. To turn them off again you have to put your back up files back in. I will try to find the SSJ White mod later, i lost it somewhere but i'm sure i still have it on my desktop somewhere. NsfwmodDL

cool can i get the link to legendary supersaiyan

Here you go. Its for females only though and is limited to only apply to hairstyle 8 and face 8 for adults.

LSSJ Kale Broly Ripoff Mod

You should try making one for iPhones! xD

Iphones suck! Android master race!!! Hehehe. Jokes aside, putting apps on the google playstore is almost free, well you only pay a one time fee of $25. And you can develop apps on windows for android. To develop apple apps you have to pay quite the sum on either a monthly or annual basis, and you have to have a mac to develop for IOS.

I have a question for that SSJ female hair with the blue bikini on, What does the base style look like?

Do you mean this thing? Its not a dbo hairstyle but something i made myself using some ofw software. Below it are some other examples of something i made. These are not available in game however.

0b32e2e1d6b7f6674573f627657efe97.png

a6e5c135b8531af96a1b0dba66fffc98.gif