Posts by rangar305

i dont think anyone still post here ive been waiting for someone to help me out with a fighter build but nothing lol maybe theres another forum for builds now

its not bugged any more i made another character and finally got him to 30 again cause the first one i had gotten to 30 was bugged so i made a new one and it worked fine without a problem i took precautions i deleted all my quest and quest items and only had that one quest so i wouldnt get it confused i had all my bags empty so i know where the weapon went into and it worked fine its not bugged anymore at least i dont think so since it worked for me

Just have to make a new character I did and it worked the quest isn't bugged the quest item is what's bugged because I have it but when I click it it tells me quest failed

Ps: nvm all I had to do was relog and the clicked the weapon and the quest came up so its not bugged just gonna have to start over I guess :/ 1-30 isn't that hard tho less than a few days if your a serious gamer you can probably get it done in 1 day

most people dont really care to reach high levels since this is just for testing purposes i got to level 58 without adult or master weapon
    it was really fun at the start i woke up every day early just to get that morning grind out of the way snce most quest were bugged so the only way to level was to farm and i enjoyed every second of it untill i hit 58 and i was like fuck this shit and stopped. And playing the same class gets boring i cant level a new character to 30 without it not getting bugged :( hope @danoes sees this and fixes it

Either way i already made a new character gonna get him to 30 and make sure I follow every step correctly if the items dosnt show up in my inventory Ima just delete the quest and start it again until I get it right

Thank you!

no problem quick tip when your gonna turn into an adult and get master weapon make sure the weapon is in your inventory before talking to the blue cat (spolier if you havnt played the game yet) alot of people are getting bugged when trying to become adult so be careful and have a good grind :D

Well at the end of pre-open beta there is going to be a character wipe when we move into open beta so one way or another everyone's character is getting wiped so ya better get used to the idea. Its why I've just been playing casually and reporting what I've seen as you will for sure 100% loose your character. So is he likely to wipe them all now to fix the broken people now? No not likely but there will still be a wipe.

yup exactly and daneos is really far into the development already since are characters are gonna be wiped regardless
    i do feel for most people tho since alot of new comers are gonna grind and try there hardest to reach 30 for that adult and weapon but they wont be able 2 because its bugged i mean i dont mind i already have a character with adult and masters weapon but it sucks i only have 1 adult with master weapon the rest are bugged just human adults without any weap or fighter/swordsman build and it gets kinda boring having to be stuck playing the same character non stop just because you know theres no point to grind another character if its just gonna get bugged again

If daneos resets all character.. then we'll have no choice..

thats the problem with any solution it has its pros and its cons thats why im saying its kinda unlikely that he will do that seeing has working on some more important things like being able to keep the servers stability up so it can run without lag and without crashes
    he has other prioritys thats he is taking care of before this since its only a hand full of people that are having this issue its not like everyone is the game is stuck without a master weapon

But you don't win too much xp or zeni, so why the people who are already in master class will want to do the quest again? x)

thats the true the quest for them would be pointless if they already had it so he would just have to fix the problem with the people that dont have it yet althought i think he already fixed it and the people that grew up and got bugged are screwed because theres already talk of some people being able to get past that part without a problem

He just have to repeat the quest for adult.

i dont think its that simple since theres alot of people that already have adult and master class weapon this would be like the start of the update all over the game everyone would be farming the boxes and it would be a pain and he isnt gonna go 1 by 1 checking everyones character 30+ to reset the quest for them it would be to much work lets hope he fixes this bug before he starts to work on the UD cause thats gonna be taking up most of his time if not all of it

we just got to be patient he already saw the post and he said he was working hard to resolve the issue we just have to wait now :D

still no solution to this bug ? i understand this isn't top priority with everything that been going on with the server and the stability of it but i do say there been a lot of request for this bug to be fixed

@rengar305 I feel the same in wanting to do the mission again scarf gives me fail quest automatically I think that all those who have already cast the mission we are lost hopefully not so since I put money on this and to release the beta a lot weather ...
    regards

i really do think we are screwed lol think about it do you know how many people that are 30 are bugged and some are not ? not to mention that people that are 30+ how is he suppose to know witch one has the master weapon and which one dosnt not saying he couldn't do it but he would rather spend that much needed time fixing something else