Posts by kihira

    This new system was only recently added, I would test it for a while longer. The only thing I don't like for now is to get too low level upgrade kits from a monster of my level: for example a mob lvl 40 drops me an u14. ?(

    CIao Cristiano, ci stanno gilde ita ma non ti so dire quali esattamente, se vuoi scambiare un paio di chiacchiere con altri italiani su discord me lo dici che ti passo il link.
    Riguardo l'evento sfere funziona così: l'evento è attivo fino le 00:49 e poi riparte nuovamente dopo 10 minuti circa, in poche parole tutto il tempo, mentre per i mob sfera tu devi trovarti un'area dove farmare e se hai fortuna poi appare un mob sfera che te la droppa al 100% (ovviamente assicurati di avere lo scouter con lo scanner delle sfere).

    As the title says I would to ask if it were possible to add a way to empty / sell items from an inventory without to click the items one by one to sell at NPC.

    For example a small button, like that of the first red inventory (at the top of the corner) that when clicked it says: "Sell All" and empties the inventory you have selected.

    It's a flaw of the game I've always hated :S

    Hi I would suggest the possibility to "disassemble" dogis. Currently they lost a lot of value, since there are so many in circulation, being able to disassemble to obtain items would give more value.
    For example disassembling a dogi you get a dogi ball excellent (80% chance), rare (15% chance) or legendary (5% chance).

    The dogi ball is just an idea same for the % rates, the important thing is to be able to dismantle them and get something of value.

    Quote

    - Item Decompensation

    Remove the possibility to decompensate items bought from a shop.

    No changes about dogis? I mean, if I remember well, time ago there was talk of finding a way to "disassemble" dogis to avoid that there are many dogis in circulation.

    The weight function has never been correctly integrated into the game. Currently, not having to take care of the weight, each player has always aimed at the best armors: Tmq7, Craft and CCBD. The rest of the armors of the game are useless.
    The armors should be divided into Light Armor (Cloth) and Heavy Armor (Battle Suit) (or if is it possible a middle way, Medium Armor, but honestly I don't know which armor to put between the medium).


    The same argument should also apply to weapons, they should also have a weight and in case subdivide them into Light Weapons and Heavy Weapons.


    With the Weight System It will not be so easy to have Best Stats, you have to consider your weight, if you want to have a good speed of movement, and look for a compromise using Light armors/weapons.


    Equipped Weight                                               Weight Class                                                     Walking Speed

    <25% light fastest
    >=25% and <=50% medium medium
    >50% and <100% heavy slow
    >=100% over-encumbered no dash/flying dash & walk only



    If you want to raise your Weight Limit you need a lot STR. For example 20 STR could give you 100 in Weight Limit (obviously the correct values are to be decided)


    The Tanks (Grand Chef M, Ultimate M, SK, DW) should have the Weight Limit higher than other classes.

    If is it possible you could also add new accessories that increase the weight limit.

    (For those who played Dark Souls, Black Desert, etc.. more or less understand what I mean with this suggestion.)

    It will take a lot of work this function, because it will be necessary to change all the weights of armor and weapons (same for Weight Limit), but in this way the game would be more interesting and "modern".



    Probably many will not appreciate the idea, because so they can continue to put the best equipment directly without thinking about the weight..

    I would suggest some recolors of popular dogis to be implemented in the game in future (or maybe for the moment also in mod version) :


    Goku Gi Dogi (Black Version)
    goku_ssj.png

    Vegito Outfit (Black and Red Version)
    vegeth.png

    Future Trunks Gi (Various Version)
    trunks.png

    I would suggest these changes:

    -Dragon's God Fury:

    The super punch could does more damage and maybe that cause a stun of 2 seconds, cooldown 10-12 seconds.

    I would add 2 types of taunts: 1 single target and 1 aoe, so the pet can keep the aggro more often.
    I would change the AOE Spinning Skill making it "knock down" with a cooldown of 14-16 seconds.

    At the moment this pet (at lvl 5 maxed) has low energy defense, being a tank I'd raise the e. def at least 2000.

    stats.jpg

    I dunno sincerely about the skill that removes the debuff, I'vent had the opportunity to test it correctly..



    -Dragon God's Rage

    I would increase a bit his damage, currently it does very little damage, and considering that it's the DPS Pet.

    I'd change his skills with DOT damages, for example:
    l'd make the skill that casts 2 "disks" with bleeding damage.

    The fiery breath with "burn damage". It's a dragon why not makes him do scald damage?

    The last skill, "the explosion", should deal more damage, maybe that causes a slowdown of a few seconds to the enemies.

    Instead about the skill that increases the energy attack is currently very useless.. It lasts 2 seconds and gives 120 enegery attack approximately... I think a good buff could be that this skill gives you and your party 10-20% SOL for 1 minute.

    If I can manage the skills I can decide when I want the buff energy attack, taunt or the antistun, which are the most useful skills currently of the dragons.


    I hope you give some small enhancement to the pet's skills or statistics, (as soon as possible if you can fix the pet that are still bugged..)

    I think this problem solution the weight system. Would be usable all Armor clothes all class, and if better the Armor value, they become heavier, they move slower :D
    Maybe Weapon have higher Dammage, become heavier, slower a bit... :(


    In fact the weight system has been inserted but never really applied.. If the weight were inspired at least a little at "Dark Souls" would not be bad, would have greater impact on the gameplay.

    Currently when you sell an item, you receive the email with the money but without knowing what you sold. I wondered if it was possible to add the name of the item sold to the email text (instead of the text: "an item").

    item_sold.png

    Hi I would like to propose to add new skin colors for the Majin and Namekian race. If you can add the new colors during to the creation of the character, otherwise through the object of the cash shop.


    Here some ideas on new colors:

    namekianscolors.png


    majin.png

    An idea about this was already suggested in past here (by EchoSon) e probably from other people, my suggestion is to add commands to permit to hide/show individually your dogi or costume accessory.


    For example with commands like:

    -Dogi: @showdogi 0 (hide), @showdogi 1 (show)
    -Hair: @showhair 0 (hide), @showhair 1 (show)
    -Mask: @showmask 0 (hide), @showmask 1 (show)
    -Richness: @showrichness 0 (hide), @showrichness 1 (show)
    -Backpack: @showbackpack 0 (hide), @showbackpack 1 (show)


    In this way you can use the various dogi accessories with the dogi ball effects without worrying too much about the aesthetics.


    -Instead if you can insert some new "graphic" function, you could add an icon that by clicking on it allows you to hide or show the accessory costume.

    eye_icon_showhide.png

    Prima era preopen e quindi i personaggi che creavi erano temporanei, ora che siamo usciti dall open beta i personaggi creati sono permanenti.