Posts by Dragneelx99

Okk Ill try the DW, since it seems very solid pve class, it self heals is really tank and almost every dw class skill is aoe coz i have never liked the fact that turtle if it doesnt get crt it loses a lot of potential and i still dont know how good would it be to equipe crt hit rate, eventhough ill lvl my plasma to 70 so i can test it better with kid buu and everything for the open beta releaze and who knows, maybe i also try its hybrid function as you said. Thank you.
    If someone else has opinion about pve classes and stuff i'd like to read them to be more informed.

Wow, frst time I read that plasma is a pvp class. If thats the case, which class is orienteted to pve, since I was in TW everyone said Turtle,DW, Plasma were the most common pve classes and i used to saw Buffers farming actually good in papaya with their spin but it doesn't work here, or at least that was what people told me. I think I'll go on leveling the plsma for pve anyways since I already have it but I was also thinking of getting a DW so maybe I could start leveling it. So which do you think is a good class just for pve? (PD: I dont even think that I would go that far on cc, first of I'm thinking of leveling to 70 first, and I don't think I'll even try to go far on cc cos it'll reset ater all and i don't have all the time needed to get good gear upgrade get the money and everything fast enough so cc doesnt mean much, i just want to go to papaya/tmq/UD and be able to help the party farming or farming on my own gettin many mobs at the time.) With that said Thank You all. And Im looking forward to reading your opinions about plasma and DW or turtle since crit isnt as good anymore or at least thats said.

I was looking for a plasma build to farm in papaya, only for that, maybe it would work on tmq and cc cos of the fact that there are lots of mobs there.
    Anyway, I had a build made but since crit rate isn't as good as TW server's I wanted to read other oppinions from players with more experience. And if possible some guearing tips since i cant test them myself in papaya till i get cap lvl.
    http://dborevelations.com/foru…0030550115246640100045000 this was the build thought for kid buu but as its slow for getting all mobs aggro and farm them maybe some of plasma's skill whould take kid buu's place.

I can't see any item in the cash shop so i can't buy flying skill, but some time ago when the cash shop was just implemented (before i was 30) i saw the cash shop and tried to buy flying skill but i wasnt 30 so i couldn't , but now i can't even see cash shop's items.

Is it possible to put time rift skills in the cash shop as you did with the flying skill until the rifts are fixed or implemented? because maybe it would be faster to solve with the cash shop and put the real rift quest in the open beta directly.

Yeah that hides it, but for others who want to use the trade chat its a pain because you miss english messages that get lost in their constant chatter. Once the final version is out this would be a pain for actual trading, maybe we need to implement two seperate trade chats, one for english and one for whatever they are speaking? I think the main problem is they are just having general discussion nothing relating to game breaking bugs to avoid or confirming bugs.

I think that you are right if you are trying to say that it is hard to use it if you need help or in the beta or official version to trade for real, but i think that when the beta or official are reliased and characters wont be deleted an all that stuff they will create guilds, there are a lot already

that's the problem he said in 12-24 hours the server would run smoothly, its been 30 hours.

Man you should understand, they don't do it on porpouse, of course if they could have fixed it already they would have done it long time before.

This is a Pre Open Beta, there will be disconnects. Stop complaining and let Daneos and the team do what they have to do to fix the bugs.

I think exactly the same. Think that everything they are doing is for the open beta's sake.And after it for the official version. If they don't test the game it would have bugs and disconections while you are playing the official version...