Posts by max2461

No one would happen to know how one could change the cool down time of some skills? Specifically Transformations like Super Sayian i would rather them be every 10 minutes in my server instead of 1 hour cool down time.

Another update,
    I added exceptions into my antivirus and have tried compatibility mode, nothing is working.
    side note: on the
    "The program or features, cannot start or run due to incompatibility with 64 bit versions of windows. please contact the software vendor to ask if a 64 bit windows compatible version is available"
    Window, the title is '16-bit program unsupported'
    I have tried reinstalling 3 times, maybe 4 by now i lost track..

Another update,
    after the "The program or features, cannot start or run due to incompatibility with 64 bit versions of windows. please contact the software vendor to ask if a 64 bit windows compatible version is available" window, it says "DBOG.exe cannot be found make sure you typed it right"

"The version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running. Check your computer's system information to see whether you need an x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64 bit) version of the program, and then contract the software publisher."

Is the error i get when i launch from the Launcher and even just clicking on DBOG.exe
    I am on a Windows 7 machine (x64) (64-bit)
    I have tried running in compatibility mode for Windows 7, and running as admin.

UPDATE:
    I checked my anti-virus and turned it off, now this pops up whenever i open DBOG.exe
    "The program or features, cannot start or run due to incompatibility with 64 bit versions of windows. please contact the software vendor to ask if a 64 bit windows compatible version is available"