Posts by NoelThaOhg

When you've been on these forums before Pre Open Beta was announced you'll understand. These people ask the same question over and over again, and report the same thing over and over again. Half of my posts are telling people why the server is down, why the TLQ doesn't work, or why they are disconnecting.

People ask the same questions on many forms, but that doesn't mean you have to respond in such a way.
    People are just hype to play the game, man, and want to know what's going on with it when it isnt
    up, or working as intended.

Any update on current server issues, or any problems occurring in the servers that you've seen?
    I just want to take a moment to hear a few things, since I'm playing tomorrow, and maybe even get an update
    on the plot-line, servers, and such!
    Thank you for checking it out!

No, we should not pin this topic, as this is a useless thread. Discussion for Pre Open Beta should go here: Pre-Open Beta Off-topicAs Daneos said in the original Pre Open Beta Discussion thread, anyone who makes a thread like that one would get deleted, and I'm still surprised this one hasn't been deleted yet.

You best bet there's going to be a post there from me soon, as I have tons of questions.
    I'll post, and we can continue any conversations there.

Was wondering if we could pin this topic, as this may be an issue throughout open beta, and instead of having multiple threads of the same topic, we could just have one to clean up the clutter.

just a suggestion, no step on snek. :)

Sounds good to me! It'd be really helpful; no need to search around in other threads too much.

You can't even start Adult. The box dont drop item needed to start quest. First they try to stable server.

From what I'm hearing, it's either people joining at the same time, or someone is exploiting bugs/summoning Shenron too much.
    Stay patient, guys, the dev will be working on it soon. Keep in mind, this is still beta.

Thanks for continuing to comment guys!
    It shows interest and dedication to the thread.
    Anyone mind informing me what the masterclass is, i'm a bit new to DBO.
    When I get my flash drive, I'm going to be all over this mmo, though.

Yoo!
    I'd like to take a moment to intro. myself.
    My name is Noelthaohg, but you can just call
    me OG or Noel.

I never really got around to playing Dragon Ball Online,
    due to finding out about it late and it only being in Korean
    at the current time, so I was hyped to hear about it being
    fully released with the english patch now.

Proud to say this is going to take up most of my summer time, and I'm
    hoping it's the same for all of you out there that intend to play endlessly.

Cheers!