Posts by phoenix

Errado amigo, vão ser todos excluidos Nicks,personagens,lvl item ao caso de copiar nick se você provar o uso do nick o kara que copiou tomara um belo ban.

Entendi. Vou começar a tirar prints. kkkkk Mas, eles consideram o nick de char que foram upados ou que foram apenas criados e permanecidos no level 1 também?

O personagem em si, não.

Pelo que entendi, vão manter os chars criados com os respectivos nicks para que ninguém perca o seu nick inicial. Porém, o level, zeni, itens, tudo isso será resetado. É como se tivesse criando uma acc agora...

theres really no reason as said before humans are pretty much sayains in this game the only possible difference would be the inclusion of tails but otherwise there wouldnt be any real difference game play wise

A class "human" is weak to acceptable because humans are really weak. But Saiyan being weaker than Namekos?
    And namekos being stronger than Majins?

Not much following the logic of Dragon Ball that there not ...

Take power level as a guide. It doesn't exactly mean that Namekians are stronger than all the other races.<br style="line-height: 19.5px; background-color: rgb(241, 245, 250);"><br style="line-height: 19.5px; background-color: rgb(241, 245, 250);">Its almost pointless to compare powerlevels of different classes because they'll optimize their stats differently.<br style="line-height: 19.5px; background-color: rgb(241, 245, 250);"><br style="line-height: 19.5px; background-color: rgb(241, 245, 250);">Its mostly just a nice fanservice stat unless you're comparing two of the same classes (Like seeing which swordsman has a higher power level). Just remember, high numbers don't mean much if you don't have the skill to use it.

So even though I have only 25k power can kill a 50k depending on the situation?

Nameks have certain buffs that make them stronger/ increase their power levels. Humans are the most underpowered race. It all depends on your level, your race, your class, and your armor.

There will be a class of its own for Saiyan? For naturally a being of the Saiyan race is stronger than Nameko... According to what was said in Dragon Ball, of course.

I'm not exactly sure how the math goes, but LP has a decent chunk to do with power level. Considering Namekians have huge LP pools they tend to have higher power levels than most other classes.

This makes the strongest nameko class or the damage/defense it is lower compared to the other classes?

Good evening!

I'm trying to understand one thing...How do you calculate the power of the char?
    My level is 22 to 24k of power, I'm human.
    I'm completing a mission in my back in Karin forest and see a level Nameko 22 with 36k power.
    How is this possible? My armor is the Shenron, and are all level 9, then the difference could not be so great...

How do you calculate the power then? :S

It has one item that is strengthening coupon lv 20 and lv 29... When I try to use these coupon system hangs and does not strengthen the equipment... :/