Posts by Demsis

...so imagine when this 70 cap reaches what the problem will be with 1/3rd of the critical dmg

Actually at 70 cap in retail the SK were nothing, it was pretty difficult for them to winning budokai, even classified, that was full of humans, majins and just the poko and dende had a chance, the warrior nameks had it very hard back then. Just wait till lvl 70 and you'll see how plenty of the SK players will re-roll, because of that dmg reduction here as well, just because it became a useless class for PvP later on, (if there's not proper balance till then ofc). The lvl 60 just begun, if you want to become competitive you must gear up, don't complain before that, when you get a good gear you'll see the declive of the SK already started, i just hope for a nerf to the fighter and a good buff for the props debuff of the SM (because if you didn't notice, the debuff of the SM is pretty weak in PvP here in global, in retail was a pretty good skill), to start playing my SM again.

People complaining about SK being OP, and they don't even realized that the damage of SK is not big deal and they got pretty dam nerfed, if you're in PvP against a SK now you just have to stack E.def and antibleed, after that you have the matchup already won (unless you don't even know how to use your skillset, that way any class can kill you), but, like most people here doesn't even bother to get good gear that's why they start complaining, it's now the most easy class to counter -_-

As a main dende (dont have other lvl up char right now) i can say, leveling a dende as main is hard, we dont have a decent AoE skill to "farm mobs" (Magical Ring works well with 5 or 8 mobs, if you exceed that you are dead, or at least that happend to me) so, the think is the perma boost exp solution sounds nice and a little buff in AoE attack shoud be better. Other good stuff is maybe increase the drop rate of DB at least for dende (if that is possible of course) the CON dragon buff and FOC dragon buff are really necesary for a healer.

The Dende class is not really hard to play but the leveling and grinding kills all the mood.

I'm not a main Dende, but i created an alt dende (stopped leveling because a friend ask me to level him one and i can use it xD ), and leveling isn't actually hard ._. you just go spaming UD because everyone want a Dende in party, from lvl 22-30 UD1 normal, 30-38 UD1 hard, 38-45 UD2 normal, 45-52 UD3 normal (till 55 can work), 52-54 TMQ 4, 54-60 UD3 hard. I already leveled a Dende of a friend of mine (who paid me) with this metod doing plvl (with my chef) and getting into random parties (very often)

lol did you play any other mmorpg? I can make video right now how i drop my weapon in black desert and after 48h i will have it back, come on i lost my weapon because the system was broken it should not let me destory upgraded item, like you cant sell upgraded item to npc. this how i lost my fan is fakin mistake and joke and make new fan for me is 1 command for daneos, because i will probably never make again any fan +14

You sold your fan, is your fault, as simply as that, don't try to point fingers, common sense dictates that you'd not sell your +14 fan to a merchant, pathetic how you try to blame on Daneos haha

My suggestion is:

That removes the chance to get U Stones from the mysterious items, for the following fact that who does not always pick up these items, or in the case of many people, does not have enough space in the bag to get these items ...

I do not know what can be put to replace, or just making the drop to, mysterious RARE / Legendary rarity so you only need to pick the ones, which are harder to get.

Actually a pretty senseless idea, it's a mystery item, what's the problem with it? You don't want to pick it up? Ok, just don't pick it up xD What's the problem?

Pero que no los cranes estarian peor? Digo antibleed, antiburn juntos y zapatos que dan 30% de speed .-.

Los cranes son híbridos, daño físico y enérgico y si tienes antibleed se te mete un burn, si tienes antiburn aprovechas y metes bleed, tener más de 50% de ambos stats al mismo tiempo es casi imposible, además que el crane es hostigante, ya que puede dormir, paralizar mientras recupera el CD y se cura, el SK no, ya que el paralisis de él pierde efecto muy rápido y el stun y el fear no duran casi. Pero obviamente un crane debe tener conocimientos de su clase y las demás para poder ganar, pero a todas las clases le puede ganar, solo el karma es con el que es casi imposible xD

gracias por sacarme de la duda. Deberian meterle su nerf a esas desgraciados XD

xD a lvl 70 van a ver lo fácil que es ganarle a un SK simplemente con un equipo E.Deff y Antibleed en en accesorios. Por cierto ya lo nerfearon, le quitaron el daño físico que servía para equilibrar eso a lvl 70 :) (por eso digo que con equipo E.deff se les gana fácil luego)

Es verdad que sería bueno que compensaran ese tiempo perdido, pero tampoco me parece prudente exigirlo, recuerden que este es un servidor privado que busca traer de vuelta un juego que lastimosamente murió. Más que exigencias hay que dar sugerencias para mantener a la comunidad lo más unida posible y que siga creciendo, hay que evitar al máximo tener una comunidad tóxica, sino este proyecto terminará fracasando.

I know that Daneos can't foresee this events where the servers just fail or crash sometimes, but keeping in mind that already happen twice on a weekend where the EXP bonus is active i believe at least we deserve a compensation time, maybe extend the EXP bonus till tomorrow would be nice.

Dude the forums collapse yesterday, that means that Daneos had to use a backup, in other words, a lot of threads created this week were just impossible to retrieve. The way you react and try to point fingers is enough to don't even read the rest of your posts, jesus so toxic.

Is it even possible to add Dash to Pure Majin? People need to ask themselves that question, because it's more complicated than it sounds.

No it's not, it's actually pretty simple to accomplish, it's just that Daneos said from the beginning that he'll not add new content, at least till he fix all kind of bugs ... So none suggestion will be viable, because he doesn't want to add nothing at all.

The Token shop is fine, we don't need a shitty ass bot check, people in low levels can't receive full amount anyway.. Jesus close these god darn threads

We do need bot check, we don't need AFK check, there're 2 differente things. The Bot check is security system to detect anybody that uses bots to farm or something of a kind, it appears when your character is doing the exact same thing over and over for long periods of time, like when some turtles use bots, they just go AFK while their characters use one kame, the auto attack few times then other kame, when the life is under X% of time they use pills and keep doing the same, is a simple software that with a bot check could be a little more controlled.

On the other hand AFK check would kill entirely the Token Shop system, it'll be one of the most stupid things that can be done, otherwise why retail implement this system with that ridiculous prices? Actually some items should reduce their prices, and others increase, like Ustones, their should be more expensive, while EXP boosts and autopots should have lower prices

If you want to farm, then go DW, is the best class for farming, you'll never stop grinding, doesn't even have to sit and wait to restore HP, is the god of farming xD

Okay, I see my friends are here to talk again...

Why he cant? (btw. who is this "HE"?!) And ofc he could. He could make a rule against it. After that, good (and with honor!) players like me would report all these (most time) clanless majins. Normaly the stay in citys or Q checkpoints, rly ez to find.

Anyway interesting that you talk about sandbox or virtual machine options ;)

Hahaha this one just made laugh

Quote from Hodor

You don't have to...dude ;) I see the reasons why you have to. But I said already to another thread: If THAT would be a option by the devs....

Why it isnt possible to play 2 chars with 1 account?

Why are no "mass buffer" NPCs at every point?

Why is every class not able to buff himself as powerful?

1. Because that is not possible in any way, when you log into your account, you retrieve information from the data base, so it's a task that updates the records from the account in fact in a continuous manner, so you can't update different tuples from the same record in parallel, you must do it in whole. So i explain myself in an easy analogy, think of your account as your body, and your characters as your limbs, when you log and retrieve the records from your account your whole body starts travelling to a river, but if you want to do what you're asking (loging 2 different chars from the same account at the time) is like taking your arm and throw it on a different river with an unknown direction than the rest of your body (with this example i try to explain that you will not have the whole body again together, that mean your account stop existing as one with your all characters because of corruption in the data)

2. Because what is the purpose of buffer classes then?

3. Same answer as above

Quote from Hodor

Long time ago? A month ago...what a long time ;)

And I still wait 4 your arguments. But this time, I just give you just one: Call me ONE! succesful mmorpg where multiaccount is allowed?! :)

Just one? Okay, i will tell you just one ... Dofus, simple ;)

what you just did is called ''Diverting''.

Its like instead of saying your opinion about buffer, you just changed the course of the discussion and directed it towards other classes.

In pshycology people use ''Diverting'' when they want to avoid being in the wrong.Meaning you avoid a discussion unfavorable to you by directing it to another topic.

I won't respond as here we talk about the buffer's problem not dende's not sk's.

Really? Avoiding to truly answer with arguments?

CshcF65WYAACywX.jpg