Posts by JackSpratt

I say it was misleading due to the fact he had the impression it was random or a secret. My original CDP was five numbers and no letters which lead me to assume length was the issue so I changed it to include numbers and letters then it was accepted. I did not consider that factor until now. The old adage about assuming comes to mind as well

It sounds like your CDP is too short.

Then the website is still the problem, it doesn't make sense in order to register to make a random pin number. That you have to found the right pin number, there's no explanation on how you find that number or get it, explain to me how this is "right" for you.

What Tori said is misleading. Your CDP is not random or a secret you must discover it is decided by you alone, provided it is long enough to be accepted. Currently the website is not "perfect" as when you are registering it does not provide a reasonable error code for this particular issue

OK I Think i know your problem you have to change the ''Delete char password'' and keep trying new codes until you found one