Posts by Dragozino

i got a friend of mine who i didnt even know at that time

we met here in dbog after i heard about it it was the time i registered in this forum and since that you know

im still playing dbog with him and grinding levels ez

unknown.png

here is my old character before open beta

d7d5e0680304b223139ff854709e5036-png.jpg

why? in tw i can use it in the sub class skills :s

He didn't understand what did you say...he tought you wanted to reset all skills lol which you can do it before getting master class
    For Skills reset books, it worked for me, but i used it on martial artist (1st class build) and not 2nd class build, so i'm not sure

Hello.
    I have problem with adult quest. Old indian dont have quest for me and any next npc too. I have done quest from giant three.

Someone help? I read other topic with similar problem but solution isnt working with my problem.

The indian guy don't give you the quest
    search boxes in Korin Village and take drops then use one of drops to start the quest which sends you to the indian to continue it

EDIT: @BerLioSitY Me too i went to the guy beside Hada, but he have no quest for you, not a bug, just go to Korin Tower... and you'll do adult quest

All our characters will be removed anyway lol
    i did too this mistake, but i don't care now, i'm lvl 35 and people can have master class at lvl 30, i have 5 skills reset books, lol
    some people are playing seriously like Nothing will happen to their character...but the real game starts after open beta

Only with reset books but Daneos said that in the Global Update Thread.

I didn't know, i remember when Daneos told us that we could reset stats with NPC, but he didn't say for first class only, but i believe he said it on global update thread...i didn't check it so RIP
    i thought that the NPC he was talking about was after we get master class

Hey, i'm the only one who didn't reset skilld before getting master class ?
    And is there any solution to reset all of my skills ?...if not...R.I.P
    :saint: