Posts by ZushinKai

More guild PvP events.

Option to declare war for other guilds (battle for guild style points).

Dojo battle is not enough.

Harder versions of current TMQ for guilds only with some alteration. Like making TMQ bosses harder (Purple transfromation like in xenoverse).

10 guild memeber party exclusive TMQ.

No, SSJ2 was an suggestion on here, It was most likely an idea won't happen ingame. It's not going to get "ban" or censor it. It'd be stupid to.

-Beka, DBO G Team

No it would not be taking in consideration all the spam treads being made constantly with not elaboration at all.

Can forum just ban or censore words "ssj2, new transformation, new transformations" like curse words to prevent spam?

Solution: Make them pay.

If people want to be fast they have to trade something for it.

Reduce survivability.

Reduce damage.

Big problem with DBO is that game gives you an idea of a role you can for fill and throws it away at the same time. Good example: Tank should not deal more damage than Dmg class (Hello SK).

Classic formula (Apply rock papper scissors mechanic for all the classes in order to balance them):

Every class should have core strenght and core weakness to make all classes efficient.

DPS - High Damage - Dies fast

Tank - Lives long - Low Dmg

Mage - High damage - Dies fast

Utility class formula

Utility class can't do shit themselves, so it depends on other classes to do shit for them. In order to do so Utility classes compensate some weakness for the core class, but can not fill in the gaps completely (party still needs core).

Healer - Low Damage, makes everyone live live longer

Buffer - improves abilities of the others, lacks abilities temselves.

Summoner - uses summon to fight more safely but depends on his powers to support summon (Poko skills should only effect it's summon).

Tank DW, SK(Rock) - >Crane, Turtle(Papper) - > Fighter, Swordman(Scissors)

Utility (To fill in the gaps) Dende, Poko, Karma.

I think before any new race is introduced team needs to balance and flesh out old ones. Maybe by adding new skils for old classes to give more variation in current builds.

Like allowing to choose diferent versions of the same skill (Different Dot effects, lower cd but lower dmg, higher dmg but higher cd, longer ranger but longer cast time and etc) .

And it is easier to implement than adding completely new races.

Just clone-pick 1 skill, change values and boom 3 new skills for players to choose from. No new effects to add, no new animations. Just different stats. Profit.

In general there should be at least 4 possible efficient skill builds for all the existing classes. Not 1 OP mainstream build with slight variations.

Best idea for making this game worth playing! I love seeing people who want more out of dragonball mmorpg than grind torment with some arenas for pvp.

Your idea makes sense. It would make DBO feel more DBO. People would need to cooperate. Imagine teaming up with your friends to defeat some higher lvl dude who PK'ed or stole your farm. (Goku and Picccolo vs Raditz).

Open Pvp Benefits:

-Action between boring grinding and quests

-Reason to play and acctually get proper gear

-Reason for staying in guild

-Cooperation and rivalries

-More in line with Dbz theme. Yeah we all know Goku is a radish farmer, but which one he would prefer :

a) growing radishes (PVE)

or

b) fighting bad guys (Open PvP)

Open PvP minuses:

-Some p#ssy kids crying and yet still going in for some PvP action themselves (just look at all the moba games "I was farming in my lane and you killed me bhah bhah bhah).

What I would add to your suggestion would be 2 different modes for open PvP.

Looking for a challenge: after you enter this mode you can fight other people who also entered this mode with no penalties. Just random fights in open world. Good sport.

You want some challenge - you get some challenge.

Looking for a trouble - mode you mentioned where you can fight anyone but anyone can fight you toowith penalties.

Edited: Some restrictions to consider.

1. Safe zones - the 3 starting areas, Major NPC areas should not be available for PVP.

2. Players with lvl gap by 20 lvls should not be able to attack each other unless they are both in mode "Looking for a challenge" to prevent low lvl PK spam and yet still give teaming up oportunity for low lvls.

Comon! Make this dead broing game more thrilling and worth playing!

Real time cooldowns? Make sense.

Used HTB skill and went offline.

Loggesd in again after 3 weaks of absence. Still on cooldown.

Lol.

Real time cd makes sense. Other MMORGs have it. And dudes didn't get your point and mocking you.

Look. Giving IT to all races would not break anything.

Lore wise people should obtain IT from the yardat NPC. It makes 100% more sense than just giving it for 2 classess exclusively.

Fighter and Dende already have IT. Are they breaking any mechanics? No. Giving IT for everyone would not break anything nor have any impact for the overall balance. It is simple utility skill.

People say there is already Pet skills for teleportation. Fine. Did Fighter and Dende IT skill got removed because of it? No.

IT should be available for everyone.

Yeah.. original uncensored version of the game looks crazy (weird boob animation, tons of lotion) and sometimes you really feel more or less pervert, unless you play as a male character .. even then you feel weird because you control ripped sexy K-Pop idol who's body is also in lotion.. even more strange :D

But hell, game has great mechanics, PvP arena can become big thing in E-Sport (no other MMORPG has come this close) , it already is a big thing in Korea https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i61yjRQFk_M . Every game can get boring from time to time, even great ones.

Sup guys. Have you heard about this game? Have tried it yet? :P

My bro HotkeySK is streaming Blade and Soul nonstop, you can get your first impression on this game here if you want .
    What do you think about this game? Is it great? Personally I wish DBO had similar combat system like this.
    Art style is insane too !!! Too bad that world exploration is limited, yet it looks great. This game sure looks promising, definitely worth trying out.
    If you want you can meet me in game, char name is Okuma, server Windrest EU. ^^

They're implementing a system in which you have to PAY to learn skills?! That's such a waste! That's the equivalent of making an rpg where you have to Pay to save at a save point... Why would you remove such an integral (albeit small) portion of the game?

Lol. Seeing what you wanna see huh? I was acctually thinking about skills unlocked from master npc, because they were just wasted Npcs. It would be cool to just unlock skills without following skill tree. You was forced to waste sp for skill you dont need in order to unlock something useful.

It would be so cool if we could fill that gap between level 30 and level 70.
    Having different Budokai divisons? Why not. Would it be hard to code?

Novice 1-30lvl - Kid Budokai
    Adept 30-50lvl - Young Adult
    Master 50-70lvl - Adult

Different prize pool, different auras for each budokais winner. 3 Budokais/week in total (or even 3 budokais/month so that budokai would remain something special). Why not?

As for rewards... how about there was an entrance fee? Each contestant would have to pay entrance fee and all the collected zennie could go to the Budokai PRIZE POOL. Top 3 contestants could share money : 60% would go to budokai winner, 30 % for the 2nd place, 10% for the 3rd place.
    It would make sense since there was money prize in the anime/manga.

Some names will be banned from this game.

Lets all hope that these names will include all original DBZ character names. I always find people who claim these names and show of kind a trashy.
    I won't event start on names like SSJUltraVegeta and etc. Annoying.