Posts by edu1980

im thinking to make some mods like SSJ3 and SSJ4 goku to put it in your SSJ or Kaioken transformation...

to make this mod i will need the software needed to modify and create new 3d bones and items...
    too i want to make some mod with the magic cloud kinton to put it into the motorcicle vehicle from the NPC cheaply...

i need the software needed to replace the items into DBO for the magic cloud mod... to take it from the time rift and put into the NPC vehicles...

i tryed to find it but the MODS theme got 1129310298301289309182039 topics =_=... if anyone can help me typing here the links to the softwares neededs or the software names that will be helpfull... pre thanks

estoy intentando crear algunos mods como el de ssj3 o ssj 4 para ponerlo en tu transformacion de ssj o de kaioken...

lo que pasa es que para crear esto necesitaria un programa para modificar o crear texturas y esqueletos 3d para DBO... y no lo encuentro...
    tambien he pensado en hacer otro mod chulo con la nube magica de vehiculo... para esto solo necesitaria un programa que hay para cambiar items de sitio en el DBO... lo sacaria del time rift y lo pondria en la motocicleta de NPC baratita... si pudieran ayudarme escribiendo aqui los nombres o links de los programas que se necesitan seria de gran ayuda... pre gracias.

try a mod ussing the radditz golden hair xD too im thinking to make some mods but i cant found the software to make them... a mod with the magic cloud like motorcicle vehicle xD... let me know if you found the program to make mods into DBOG XD

also the cc rings prop bonus 9 stoped to worth 2 hours ago... just when i was checking it... i lost the connection... and when i relogg no one player see the 9 prop bonus and the lp bonus fron the earrings... also the armour cooldown bonus never worked good. Still it iscan glitched too.

• When you remember... is possible that, you 8| add good %critical to the dexterity ingame,?? And phisical attack?? When you will fix the fighter stuns to make the cc bosses stuneds sometimes?? Have you any problem with the fighters? Long time ago awaithing for you fix it daneos ...o_O

yep... the last update. When you shot an area attack... you can kill 20 monters and keep alive 3 or 4 of theem, if you have lucky im refering of course... if you not have lucky you can do reverse lol... killing only 3 or 4 mobs and 20 alive looooooooooool. The only one mmo where the area attacks are only for farm 3 or 4 mobs haahhahahhahshsh

When 2 players target ame mob the game shot a bug. Also when you equip the cc armour the bonus is not added to your stats. Also is you relogg ussing cd is hen really the gsme give you the exact cd... "only working the buffs cd. And not the cc armour cd" The dex dont give us any phys atta... also gives so low % crit. The focus give you hit rate but notse energy crit %. The mobs debuffs always join in your self,... also when you shot a debuff, thats depends to your. Hit rate??? A minimun to elocuent please. Also the haters need to disapears... died or anything lol. XD