Posts by Sianth

And you will Be that Jackass Noone likes if thats how you act

He has a Legit Complaint Currently (aka the time i wrote this) only one of the channels works because one just keeps Going offline making it just straight up impossible to get in he wants to play big deal right u don't have to be a complete jackass hoping a man ends up on welfare and having their ass kicked because they had a legitimate Complaint. U know what i will just assume your parents did not teach you respect and i doubt you will change your ways.

Any Chance u can Make a Tutorial on how to do it because i use to mod in the origonal dbo i even changed dogis and auras but sadly i forgot how to do it :( so can u show how lol because i have the unpacker and resource tool and i sadly dont know how now lol

Edit: I now realized that dbocom is working again and im currently looking on a guide there last time i tried it it would not work

RE Edit: Made a Goku Dogi Mod :D made it into black and white all i need to do is find the file name for the boots edit those and im good

Okay SpiritBlast.

Yep i was SpiritBlast and?? Your still doing it Sayign random shit so you dont have to respond to what i said

i have played retail dbo i'm saying that if auto pots are stuff are in budokai then 35k lp players will you them don't act like you didn't support them being in the game you did simply because you said are you joking to the Thread for them not being in the game im NOT saying that its a ok for a dende to be able to heal themselves the way they can i'm saying that its ok for dendes to be the only ones able to heal themselves because there the only healing class in the game

meh

ok you got some points here but you got a few things wrong too, for once Goku never fought super buu he fought majin(fat) buu as SSJ3 and was honestly winning that fight, Super buu fought gotenks and then gohan, gohan would have probably won if buu didnt sneak absorb him, SSJ3 Goku fought Kid buu and was pretty much on par with him but since SSJ3 was so straining on him he couldn't keep it up long enough to have a chance at wining this is when SSJ2 Vegeta fought kid buu and was honestly getting his arse handed to him for most of the fight but he was basically just stalling for the spirit bomb so he wasnt trying to win.

< Goku v Super Buu

And i said that he was able to hold him off which he did you even said it

No they won't if there no auto pot or senzu beans in budokai or rank >>.> what are saying dude. you won't be able to kill a dende in solo rank or budokai unless you 1 hit them and that very unbalance but idk most of you guys are new to dbo and will see for yourself.

i have played retail dbo i'm saying that if auto pots are stuff are in budokai then 35k lp players will you them don't act like you didn't support them being in the game you did simply because you said are you joking to the Thread for them not being in the game im NOT saying that its a ok for a dende to be able to heal themselves the way they can i'm saying that its ok for dendes to be the only ones able to heal themselves because there the only healing class in the game

• * Nameks Have less Hp
    • * Humans have More Hp
    • * Decrease the time on some Nameks Stuns
    • * Remove potions and auto pots in ranking / Pvp ( just have them disabled so if you go in with one on it does not work but when you leave you still have it
    • * Probably Nerf some of Cranes bleeds because i remember if a crane gets all his bleeds on you your basically screwed
    • * Make Turtles Sudden Stun only work if theres Targets in Range because getting it off in pvp was Really Hard because everyone else would just spam it and unless you had really good timing they got you
    • * Add NO TRANSFORMATIONS PERIOD
    • * Make Resetting Skills past lvl 30 Just available at the trainer
    • * Kid Clocks a Wish TO GET THE ITEM aka you wish for it and you can send it to other people or sell it
    • * Make Karma Majins Evasion masking skill a % based move so instead of increasing cast time by 23 seconds it would be 23%
    • * make Plasma majins Slowing Drum beat move a % bassed move as well so insead of a MINUTE extra cast time it would be 100%
    • * Keep Instant Transmission the way it is because its just the way the classes are and if you want it then roll a Dende or a Fighter
    • * Make Speed Cap Like 70%
    • * Give Dende Priests More attacks because They have 11 Attacks and They wont even Use all of them in a Build
    • * Decrease Karma Majins Hesitation Skills duration To like 5 Seconds max because not being able to use skils for 16 seconds is way too op
    • * Put a Warning up That Says You will LOSE ZENI if you accept this mail in mails that require money to take the item (Scam Mails)
    • * Nerf Fighters Dodge Pot because Lets be Honest that was a little Op
    • IN General Make any Stuns that last more then 10 seconds either like 6 seconds or make it where The stun is Broken if you attack the Mob / Player for instance on Sleep / Confusion Moves

are you joking? some classes are able to get 35k LP while other classes have like 10k-15k LP.... sooo unbalanced and the fact that dende class and others class can heal themselves while others can't?????????

So your saying that its op that a dende class THE ONLY HEALING CLASS IN THE GAME can heal them self and other classes cant? no other class has any effective healing and guess what happens when potions and auto pots are in the game? 35k classes will also use them

Kid Buu is Weaker then Super Buu

Kid buu is Buus form without absorbing anyone

Super buu is buus form when he absorbed people aka gained their power

Ssj3 Goku fought super buu and Lost with ease

SSJ2 GOKU <<<< fought KID BUU and was able to hold up for a while

Ssj 3 goku fought super buu and was able to hold him off

what More is there?

With that percent of blood you shouldn't be able to transform into Super Saiyan even with Shenron's help.Also i never heard that in game everyone has only 000.1% of Saiyan blood because everyone might be Hybrid Saiyans like Trunks,Goten,Gohan and they're same as pure blood Super Saiyans just their hair always grow and never stops.

Btw 000.1% is 0.1% or .1% btw . . .

I really hope they will add SSJ2 and SSJ3 for a beginning when the game is released. The rest (SSJ4 , SSG , SSGSS) will be the next step when the game gets more popular , it's too hard for them to do all of these transformations except for SSGSS and SSG because for the SSG the hair becomes red and the SSGSS the sSJ1 hair becomes blue. x)

Never going to happen it just wont happen

Do you have the Tool used for these mods? cause i remember creating sound mods and texture mods such as Ssjg look (Super saiyan with Red hair / Red Eyes / Red aura Changing gokus dogi to white and black changing charge aura and so on