Posts by Sianth

Do you have the Tool used for these mods? cause i remember creating sound mods and texture mods such as Ssjg look (Super saiyan with Red hair / Red Eyes / Red aura Changing gokus dogi to white and black changing charge aura and so on

it doesnt matter when i used it MAKE SURE to run it as a admin cause it didnt work when i didnt

Oh remember doing this ya i made a Ssjg Mod and a Aura Mod one time i even edited the textures myself :D it isnt that hard if you have a Mod installer

you can just wish the second one one time

you can just wish the second one one time

No i mean For instance One guy could wish twice and he could get 2 3 skill points and another dude could wish and he could get 2 6 skill points you know what i mean? thats why i think the randomness factor is bad UNLESS what you mean is that for instance if you get 3-5 skill points you can wish AGAIN to the remainder points to get to 6

Says a person that can't even quote properly.And you didn't even play the original game, I can tell..

I did play the Original game Smart one and EVEN IF I DIDN'T that does not change my argument and guess what? You didnt even play the original game I CAN TELL

My Suggestion Is this Make a Loot Option in a Party / Solo Play Where you only get Loot that is For your Race / Races in the Group

In a TMQ there were so many times where a Namek piece would drop even tho there are only Mains / Humans in the Group Now Im suggesting is in Party Ui ( Where The Options and dungeon settings are there is a Additional Option where the Leader or a party member can Create a VOTE Where all members have to agree on to set the loot to that and ofc there Vote again to switch it back and the Default is All Races Loot when you create a Party

Also make it where if you for instance switch it to Only Races here loot ( Have not not thought of a name) if a member joins the Vote automatically Happens again incase anyone that member Disagrees

And Because Members can Start the Vote Make it where for instance a member can only create the vote every 3 minutes or so