Posts by CJGamerX

Interestingly enough, even popo candies are heavily inflated now, as well as advanced armor upgrade stones. You can make millions easily now with the stupidly high inflation in game atm. I don't know if the same inflation will be in the open beta though lol.

New info: No sunday dragonball hunt anymore, but we get two time periods on Saturday, one I calculated to be start around 5 or 6 am EST and another I calculated to be around 11 12 or 1 pm. The times changed a lot due to daylight savings time as well as the fact that there's also a slight delay in the starting times that nobody caught onto due to DST times and server timeframes.

I actually recommend Turtle cause they're easy farming and if you dual client with a kid character and get all 7 tier 2s by going in the middle of the kokkara map and just killing multiple dragon ball mobs, it looks like any type of Spiritualist class can handle Super Saiyan really solidly, so besides the advantages that they talked about here, if you love how DBO designed the Super Saiyan transformation, any Spiritualist class is wonderful. (Get the subarashii joke I put in there?)

I'm a relatively veteran player of DBO, some people may recognize me moreso by my original handle spyrofreak911, I posted one Dragon Ball Online Let's Play as well as a DBO HK Super Saiyan wish video, now I do gamehop so you'll see me on anything that interests me at that point, including Blade & Soul(Dropped that recently), Wurm Unlimited Mythmoor server(Play that atm), Dragon Ball Online(Mostly coming on for tier 2 hunts), etc. I almost never introduce myself to communities so I figured it's time to do so.

Someone named ArmaDolphins got stupidly triggered over me making a double comment. No seriously, why do people get so triggered just because I didn't put my idea out in one go? I have that type of writing style cause I have an overactive brain and I end up thinking of my post in two parts on accident.

I figured I'd stop by here and ask this considering I've been more active on DBO as of recently cause I'm trying to get Super Saiyan for GamerX Turtle Hermit before Open Beta.

I end up perceiving it as said person being kinda anal retentive. But then again the explanation that nobody likes to scroll down someone's post to find stuff does apply, but this is the second time this has happened to me. There's gotta be more reason behind this.

Also, bump this if wrong spot. I just noticed mostly dragon ball things are posted here.

On tw the best way to farm dbs was to kill alot of mobs and wait for the respawn that way you had the most db mobs. But on dbog that strategy does not work. If you kill alot of mobs only rarely a db mob will spawn. So the best way to farm dbs is to run around and search for db mobs. Some normal mobs will turn into db mobs. As an example you are at the dinos and there is no db mob. You go away from that place and come back after 1min and now there could be a db mob (does not need to be one).

Ya know what I did notice that. I went to kill a saibaman random spawn with my kid character and got 1 tier 2 that day. If Im not mistaken the increased kid char droprate applies but not the mob part, right?

I know that in old DBO, unless if I'm wrong there was a cash shop item that allowed you to unlock the super saiyan skill without the tier 2s, I was wondering how much it costs if it's still available, because there seems to be an issue with multi-clienting nowadays on DBO global, it's not a reliable method anymore since the level 20 super dinosaurs have a reduced spawn rate for tier 2 dragon ball drops. Either that or I'm supposed to keep on killing mobs with my kid character, not keep on zerging them with my level 32 adult and then killing tier 2 drops with my kid, idk if I was doing this wrong or what.

Yeah idk what I was doing wrong but the level 20 super dinos were not respawning a crapton of dragon ball mobs like they usually did when I went there.

I may be mistaking my memory or something, but in an older patch of the old DBO I could've sworn there was a cash shop item that not only let you temporarily use super saiyan but perma-unlock super saiyan skill.

I know that in old DBO, unless if I'm wrong there was a cash shop item that allowed you to unlock the super saiyan skill without the tier 2s, I was wondering how much it costs if it's still available, because there seems to be an issue with multi-clienting nowadays on DBO global, it's not a reliable method anymore since the level 20 super dinosaurs have a reduced spawn rate for tier 2 dragon ball drops. Either that or I'm supposed to keep on killing mobs with my kid character, not keep on zerging them with my level 32 adult and then killing tier 2 drops with my kid, idk if I was doing this wrong or what.

Yes you can still multi-client.

There seems to be an issue with multi-clienting nowadays on DBO global, it's not a reliable method anymore since the level 20 super dinosaurs have a reduced spawn rate for tier 2 dragon ball drops. Either that or I'm supposed to keep on killing mobs with my kid character, not keep on zerging them with my level 32 adult and then killing tier 2 drops with my kid. Am I doing this wrong by having my adult kill non tier 2 drops or what?

I cannot find Daneos' original post anymore, nor do I know what times the hunt is on. I literally just stayed up till 2 am thinking that the hunt times are on the weekends at 9 am GMT/EET/CEST when I'm a college boy that should be sleeping in throughout a portion of the day lmao. Help me please ;-; Link please, cause Daneos' dragon ball hunt post as well as any semblance of new EST conversions have now been lost.

I know that most of the time posts like this are deleted nowadays, however is multi-clienting still possible? I'm pretty sure Daneos didn't increase the tier 2 droprate like so many rumors were going about on the new DBO servers, so I was wondering if I could get my kid alt out and farm dinosaurs? Tier 2s drop like flies using this method, tier 2s are so physically painful to get otherwise.