Posts by jie1340228225

I want to use 4-5 equipment upgrades when using a 100% chance of success because I feel there is no need to get 4-5 this upgrade stage equipment 90%, or less than 90, so I hope you can get equipment upgrades 1-5 100% of the number of accounts 6.15 we can choose to equip up to strengthen to 5 or more than 5 recommendations I hope you can adopt. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I do not know, they will not look at the staff, and I have some additional comments, is beta Well, we can put a time machine hard mode 1 to improve a little bit more difficult to get clearance after the equipment's attributes will be good Some, so I feel the players clearance later on and got even more powerful artifacts such as allowing the player to have a sense of accomplishment, because there is UD2 full level after 40 beta we can first increase after UD2 normal mode so that players had difficulty diagrams are very enjoyable, and have a normal level UD2BOSS burst out of the equipment would be tantamount to the same hard mode of property and equipment to improve a little bit, I hope you can accept my advice oh. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Because you know what? Beta directly after you open 70 full-class rank, how many players will lose the PVP system also has a copy of the system to bring them happy? I recommend you first open the full level 38 and then slowly update allows players to have some fresh copy of Dragon Ball will be interesting so you direct 70 full beta stage may be some BUG, and you know what? Open 70 Do not you think about how the player is to play devices? You first open the full level 38 so let the players have to play equipment there to enjoy the PVP system to give them pleasure, I hope you can accept my opinion, because it allows more about this new world of Dragon Ball to their happiness . :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: