Posts by Dragreon

This bring me good memories, i hope that Daneos release this new update soon, and i agree with Rayner, would be better to test this now and later TMQs and this type of stuff.

And kinda stupid too. The game looks fine, but I think Humans are completely irrelevant and shouldn't be playable in the first place. It's just a Saiyan-copypaste with slightly different stats and no cool transformation at all, lamest and weakest race in the entire franchise, and their ''awakening'' should be able to be used by any other race from a lore-standpoint, if they removed them they could give the Kintōun to all races and everyone would be much happier.
    Hell, even Yardrats would be much cooler, who wouldn't want to fight as a blue dwarf with a giant head? I certainly would.
    180?cb=20150721215431&path-prefix=es
    Look at this little beast, if I saw him face to face I would have a heart attack in an instant.

I'm agree with you, but humans could have transformations... Kind of... They could give humans a transformation that " transform " them in to Saiyaman! Or give them a technological armor made by capsule corp.

Everyone is waiting for the next update just like i am waiting to play Pokemon GO xD but seriously guys we are not going to die if we wait a bit more right? Or someone will have to gather the Dragon Balls

sabe se tinha a raça androide antes?

Não tinha raça androide, isso nunca foi planejado, nem pro DBO original, a única coisa que tinha relacionado a tecnologia digamos assim era a classe mecânico ou coisa do tipo, não me lembro muito bem, mas isso nunca foi pra versão final do jogo.

. . . in the words of a great man... I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you.

I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

:D

Come at me with your pet leprechaun ! Today i going to eat lucky charms lol
    Super-Saiyan-Goku-Powers-Up-As-He-Walks-Toward-The-Enemy-On-Dragon-Ball-Z-Come-At-Me-Bro.gif

I still thinking that is something related to Demigra from Dragon Ball Xenoverse, even the clothes that Trunks are wearing now are the ones that Trunks time patrol use, but we cant see it very well because of his black jacket.

I think Black Goku is probably Demigra or something like this ? Because if you think about it, a lot of things from Dragon Ball Xenoverse is appearing on DBS, and Trunks is probably going to turn in to the Trunks time patrol, theres nothing he can do on his timeline now, and the only character in the Dragon Ball universe that have those green potara earrings is Demigra. So Black Goku is probably Demigra or he killed Demigra and taked his earrings, i dont know anymore xD

Você vai ter que esperar até o open beta provavelmente, nem tem como pegar as esferas que tem mais desejos, só as de quest, eles ainda vão fazer o evento pra pegar as esferas que dão mais desejos mas temos que esperar ainda, tem muita coisa pra se fazer no jogo por enquanto e corrigir um monte de bugs.

IDK, bra was too girly xD
    It would be great if she was exactly like the one from Dragon Ball Multiverse XD (it's a great comic book if you haven't read yet. made by fans I believe. truly good. it would be a huge success if they made it into an anime)

My anime of Dragon Ball would be better lol i going to make akira give me the rights of the Dragon Ball Franchise!

She doesn't even like to train xD
    If she was like Bulma, even if only a bit ...

She's kind of useless hahaha but then again ... so is Krillin's daughter and here she is '-'

Bra probably would be like Bulma in the future xD since Bulma was just like Bra when she was young.

Wow... My nose is actually bleeding after seeing some stupidity around here, its okay now, some level of Nappa in this thread but nothing to worry about, good thing that everthing is over, and we learned that Shenlong dont like to give eggs to people, only clothes and popo stuff xD