Posts by joshuajps

if its stuck and wont allow you to move or do anything just logout and log back in. Once i logged back in i was free to move again. :D

The papa Sargent quest is not also working for me,it was working,but i logged off and came back online and the mission thing wouldn't change to orange/yellow after i killed him. No matter how many times i kill him it doesn't complete the quest, also the roadside turtle mission is not working for me either it says that i have to protect baby turtles and carry them to the good merchant, but i never see any baby turtles spawn,but i think why their not spawning is because after i select the quest and he tells me what to do it stays on his face for about 30 seconds then gets off and when i go to the goods merchant their is no orange thing above his head so i can complete the quest.these are the two buggy missions i have noticed myself apart from the missions you listed and the TMQS,LMQS and adult missions.

i just got a bug on my character too sometimes after i Finnish my quest by talking to the person, it will get stuck on the screen and i wont be able to move.

Another problem i have is completing the system quest,most of the time i have to forfeit them because i don't understand what it is saying.Also another problem i have is my flight.when i double tap w it will not allow me to fly faster,i thought that you have to unlock that,but soon i realized i was an idiot after watching a youtuber flying fast with the scroll.Flying has been very usless and it takes very long to get to my quest.So i wanted to know if anybody can help me fix my current problem biggrin.png. forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/6383/forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/6384/

TIME RIFT BUG:when i get the quest to go to the time rift it always says execution fail does anyone know the problem?

I CANT SEE ENEMY NAMES:so i'm at least 2-3 days into the game,one day when i logged on on every single enemy it had "???". I'm still playing the game,but i don't know which enemy to kill so it is very hard to complete mob farm quest. If you have had this problem can you please tell me how to fix it so that way i can enjoy the game. :thumbsup: