Posts by kaelwar

Hello @Daneos I got a problem with my Karinga Spell.

I'm Trying activate that but, when i do right click on the item appear Quest Failed, that appear on my first time, on sec time i try relog to game and appear on the chat
    Trigger error in progress.
    Failed: Karinga Spell.
    Trigger error in progress.
    Failed Karinga Spell.

That appear two times. i cant active my adult quest because Karinga Spell failed.

help me please.

My quest list is empty.

The Dragonball Online - Global Forums are intended to provide Dragonball Online - Global players with a friendly environment to exchange information, get the latest news, share community-created content, interact with Dragonball Online - Global staff members, and discussDragonball Online with other members of the community. The forums also furnish a place to report game bugs directly to the developers and support team and, when needed, to follow up on account or support issues. This Code of Conduct explains the behavior that is expected of all community members. Your use of the Dragonball Online - Global Forums constitutes acceptance of this Code of Conduct.

• Be respectful. Be pleasant to forum members, staff members, and moderators.
    • Do not use profanity, insults, or personal attacks. If you have a problem with another member, contact a moderator.
    • Do not submit “trolling” posts or threads. We define “trolling” as commenting in a manner intended to elicit overly strong negative and emotional responses for mere shock value, attempting to derail threads, persistently posting off-topic, or engaging in personal attacks on another forum member. Accounts made with the sole intent to “troll” will be terminated.

In addition, you agree not to do any of the following:

• Impersonate any person.
    • “Stalk” or otherwise harass another member.

He already did say he is working to update this bugged quest in particular!

that is working but with some charts this quest is bug...

i can join on karin tower but when active the item appear quest failed

En el servidor taiwan el critico servia en la habilidad Multiple Sword Slashes y Sword Salsh, como tambien en el flash

De echo ha muchos videos en youtu be que lo comprueban si gustas te puedo dejar uno

Saludos eso es debido a que el servidor esta fuera de linea y el launcher es su deber actualisarce ya que son los cambios que le hacen al servidor a diario no te preocupes

• Open the quest log (j – key).
    • Delete or complete all your current quests.
    • Delete every quest item that is left in your quest inventory.
    • Log out safely and close the game.
    • Update your game with the launcher.
    • Go to this thread Master Class Quest Guide and learn how to properly do your adult and masterclass quest, do this in the same order!

just gonna leave this here, i've told it many times to people what to do on the bug list but they just do not want to help themselves out i guess.

Dude really this is a problem with the server now. i cant do the adult quest, i do all quest on korin but the great tree is buged maybe for that i cant be a adult

DIos mio, pero si me estais diciendo que el critical hit rate es lo mismo que el critical damage %. Os estais haciendo un lio increible jajaja

dejare esta carta boca abajo en modo defensa y termina mi turno, cuando se arregle el critico sera revelada

Eso de "seguir" es relativo, ya que ayer por la mañana estaba caído, por la tarde a ratos, por la noche hubo un rato que sí y luego no, por la mañana a ratos ha estado caído, esta tarde no hasta hace un rato que sí, luego no y ahora sí de nuevo.
    No sé si he aclarado tu duda, jajajajajajjaja

ps ayer solo se callo dos veces ;) creo que tu no tienes suerte

el espadachin si tiene buff de critico, pasiva de lvl 40 y ademas tienen mucho Str que da critical rate mas los buff de critico del MA a lvl 30 tenes 31 critical hit rate y no salen criticos eso por que esta bug en todos lados el critico

Exacto :) me has quitado lo que estaba escribiendo

El crítico si funciona en todas las clases, lo que no funciona son los stats de la armadura que sea % como puede ser el crit%, lp reg%, etc. Es decir, todo lo que tenga % en la armadura no funciona de momento.

el criticar no funciona en los swordman bro