Posts by Syren

Limiting to 100kk would be a joke, Because some items are actually worth more than 100kk... As Skedar said nobody is forcing you to pay these prices and when this person with the +13 realises its not selling for a ridiculous 650kk he will lower and lower overtime. If i say X item is worth 1kkk that doesnt mean anything. Your item is only worth what someone is willing to pay.

Edit: Limiting to 100kk would mean Auction House becomes a platform full of garbage.

DW Burn needs to be changed back and a bit buffed in base dmg and let their AOE taunt have bigger range and gives 2 RP balls.

I mean, this CLASS SUX.

The thing is the Burn being changed into Bleed i do understand it but they need there tool for draw back or at least something in replacement. Another thing is currently 'Demon Wave' is pretty good in pvp it does nice dmg on as you may have guessed it humans.. However once this becomes level 70 just like everything else the damage spirals out of control. Another thing is Life Steal was changed into E attack so people could stack 1 type of defence but this same mistake was made with Dark Warrior because now they have to use both phy and e def to counter.

Now onto SK Life Steal being energy, It is a big change but its certainly doable, We also need to keep in mind 70 and not just think of 60. Right now since so many players have these suped up CC max stat max defence gears SKs dmg becomes underwhelming. However at 70 as i stated earlier everything becomes insane. Life steal being energy wont even be a problem when your dropping 8-10k crits with bold strike on full +15 defence.

EDIT: Daqjuan James  Cashalot Dont get this thread closed again xD

I cant believe i am still seeing threads about Life steal... SK received the biggest nerf they have ever had with Life steal being energy basically cut there dmg into half and thats not enough? Its also bad enough DW's way of draw was taken away due to Burn changed into bleed and now you want to take SKs tool for draw away too? insane..

Karma had already received massive nerfs compare to there retail counterpart, Hesitation (Skil Lock) Could be spammed for the entire fight without ever once being able to do anything. Since then CD RP on that skill is pretty much useless as it does barely anything to the CD. As Iceman said Paralysis, Confusion, Petrify can all be countered with ease with Gear Switching. I am pretty confident changes will come to Karma majin regarding there insane damage but as for the ones suggested here i do not see them happening as it would run the class into the ground. Its bad enough Budokai is controlled by SKs without fuelling the fire.

Simple counter is target self.. Once you are confused untarget the opponent and you wont move with him.

Note: On the other hand i do have some ideas in mind for Karma changes to create a better balance only time will tell if they get implemented.

Edit: There isnt really any a good Karma who will start with Shout Skill as it can be baited and you can ring yourself out. A good karma will use other ways to start the fight.

The thing is if Daneos re wiped the server for a fresh run again we would just end up right back where we are right now as we have not got the solution and all the answers for bots and buggers yet. So the peace would not last. At this point all we can hope for is 60 is going to be like POB and already is but by the time 70 drops Daneos has got everything covered and can provide a fresh clean experience with no exploits.

This game is all about match ups when it comes to PVP. Karma beats everyone except DW/SK and ulti. DW/SK loses against turtles, cranes and ultis. Turtles and cranes have no chance against karmas. Only ultis can beat anyone. Dende can only beat ultis and DW/SK who don't use KD out.

People need to stop overestimating ultimate, Yes they are good but to say they beat everyone, really? The only match ups Ultimates own is vs Martial Artists the rest can put up a very good fight vs them.

Karma right now can 1 shot humans thanks to back crit update/mistake . Back crit should only had been added to swordsmen class as they needed it so there damage could be legit for dps.

The problem with this is it is a global thing 'Increased Back Damage' This cant be changed for one class without effecting the other. I told our team before it even happend Karma will be the real threat with there low cd skills and high dmg but it was pushed through anyway without considering how this will spiral there damage out of control.

Karma lock should have cast time about 3 sec and confuse 2 sec, please remember that karma can die just by reflect from tanky class, full dex fighter can beat karma with full dex and attack speed, sword also have pretty high dex, karma is impossible to kill for turtle and crane.

Most Karmas now day's dont even play for the kill they play for Draw/Dice vs tank classes. So the only damage you really take is from just base KD damage which is pretty much nothing so it renders reflect useless.

Iceman is right, Life steal being energy now is a massive change and makes a lot of targets unkillable for SKs. Ultimates Dendes etc with the right setup and the right equipment you will be left just wasting your time attacking them because they will heal faster and cure themselves faster than you can deal in dmg.

Last thing i would like to say is, Im not saying SK isnt very strong but the reason why you see SKs popping up in Budokais so often is because that seems to be the chosen class by hardcore cashers to main. Just as if they did the same with other classes for example Swordsman or Turtle you would be seeming them pop up week in week out.

Yes for sure, Swordsman is way ahead of fighter in pvp competitiveness, I was simply stating people seem to think Swordsman 'obliterates' SK which is not the case xD. But apart from SK fights they are top tier and will do very good against pretty much everyone. And even if they dont beat the Sk it would be a heck of a fight for sure.

right now turtles are awful because for some reason giant kame deals less damage than super kame, i regret playing this class when i could have picked karma instead

If your Super Kame is dealing more damage than your Giant Kame and you have them both maxed (Level 60) then that is simple because your gloves (Super Kame) Is stronger than your Wand (Giant Kame)

I dont know who that ultimate is or what his gears are like but if your critting so low and your full prop then he is strong. Do not compare DBOG to Taiwan under any circumstance. At this point they are 2 completely different games with 2 different mindsets/motives. Fighters damage was high due to prop bug in retail. Fighters damage is still very strong and from what it seems your tests are not accurate and could have been flawed in some way. I will test for myself and see the numbers with my own eyes.

unequipt your stick
    and you cant use figther skills and this skills boost the +14 stick no more

Nonsense upgrade a sub-weapon

You have no idea what your talking about, Sub Weapons do increase you damage if the skills damage is calculated from the Sub Weapon. For example SK Bold Strike = Axe SK's Hellzone Grenade = Glove.

Judging by your dexterity it seems to me you are full dex instead of full prop, You are also using crit rate gloves instead of crit % that is why your dmg is 'low' If you go full prop and crit % x2 your dmg will change significantly i can assure you.

always win sk and karmas. and moderators with free equip +15, or friends of moderators, or people that make bugs in budokai.

and i have +14 i got this equip only with farming, no have items free as moderators that never farming, only plays in time budokai.

https://ibb.co/iy93PT

Hello,

You clearly have no idea what your talking about, If you think for one second that staff gets any advantages over normal players then there is no hope for you. Im not exactly sure which 'Moderators' Your talking about that are 'Making bugs in budokai' but i suggest you give up before you make yourself look any more foolish. There is only 2 Members of staff who appear in Budokais that is myself and Hardlock and for you to say we do not farm is a joke. We put the effort in and beyond in order to obtain the gears we have.

You claim in the video 'all what i see is tons of bugs and most of skills that does not works properly' but now your talking about CC? completely off topic and has no relevance here. As i said already that is not POB... 'This is on Development Server. Not POB not Live.'

I do not have to play a class on Live to know if its good or not. Regardless of what i play i know what is needed and i know what is not needed. As i have shown in the video you match the SK gear for gear you can win. You pull up with +6-10 and think your going to stand a chance vs a +15 SK then you will mopped all around the arena. If the SK was full +13 and i was full +13 nothing will change it will still end in the same result.

I respect you and love the way you played with crane.

From what i have seen in Your thread

i think i changed my mind about crane.

But Don't you think that crane needs something to make PvP against karma better?

I think esdeath said that about 1k slashes but i don't find the thread, she said about monel that he tested it and found out it is fine with the nerf.

Appreciated. The Thread you linked was when hardly anything worked, So that video was the real basic end of Crane. Since then so many things have changed and as you mentioned Thousand Slashes was one of them. When this skill was nerfed it was mostly due to there being no counter to it aka Burn Defense. I do think the dmg should be changed now it is fixed because vs Classes like Karma you can not afford to spend time stacking multiple DOTs As you do not have time to do so. I do believe Crane vs Karma is a very hard fight and some could say impossible vs a good Karma like Flundaa for example. However i do believe there is a way Crane could beat Karma it just needs to be found. The real problem is Shout skill the animation is to long and can hop through basically any attack. Me and other members of staff will practice this match up so we can see what needs to be changed to make it 'Balanced'.

all what i see is tons of bugs and most of skills that does not works proprerly also everything is +15 ???????? I dont see point of this video, im not sure what you want and try prove by posting videos from pob or dafuq is this you show crane that kd sk from the stage while turtle can do same shit even sk can do that, everyone know that crane can do that if he wont miss his shlt but what about it?

Im not quite sure what video you watched but it cant have been the one Skedar linked. 'Tons of bugs'???? Please explain. 'Most Skills dont work'???? If you think someone from POB had full +15 CC90 Set and stayed at level 60... then there is no hope. At the current cap Ring out is the most effective way to eliminate the threat since Cranes do not output enough dmg unlike 70. The video was to show that even with all this pointless blaba Cranes are still very strong. Yes you can say i had +15s but so did the SK and not any normal +15s the complete maximum. As i stated before in previous thread Cranes are similar to Swordsman they are not for the new and the are most certainly not for casual players. They need a lot to be effective just like Swordsman. The only person on live who is even close to the gear of that SK is Mussolini nobody else is even on the same wave. 'everyone know that crane can do that if he wont miss his shlt but what about it?' This makes 0 sense this is like me saying 'Everyone knows SK/DW can ring out but what about it?' Its ehhh another way of winning?.

I think Daneos or Celestial Titania should add an actual crane hermit player which he or she main it to the balancing team.

Because i remember when they didn't do anything to crane and said "because our experienced player Monel said that crane is fine as it is".

This game or ingame classes won't get balanced this way

Crane is one of if not my most favorite class to play in terms of fun and just the skill required. I will always be helping where i can regardless of the class with balance/changes and i have played the class for a very long time and if we decide that its time for a a change then it will happen but as of right now the only issue i see for a well geared 'good' Crane is Karma. I do not remember anyone saying this "because our experienced player Monel said that crane is fine as it is". If so please show me where that was said.

no aura?

This is on Development Server. Not POB not Live.

We are far from done with balancing and who knows what the future lies at the moment. I will continue to do my tests with other staff vs various classes to see if a change is needed.

For people to speak here as if Cranes are absolute push overs then i can blame it on 1 or 2 things. 1: You have no idea what your doing. 2: You have the skill but not the gear. One can not be done without the other.

Possibly, I haven't tested myself it was just what i was thinking because it would explain why he can not reset his skills. But you could be right.

This is not what i would do, What i would like to see added is the additional arenas and game modes of retail. Budokai is meant to be unique and special. Adding Budokai arena to rank would make it stale and that is not what is needed.

Sewer Rank:

Red Ribbon Arena:

Cranes do not need any buff or changes made to the class. Crane is a very unique type of class and they can fight pretty much any class and come out on top if played right. Those who do not put the time into learning the class and the combos are those who will fail at the class. From my experience the only classes that can give them a hard time is Karma and sometimes Plasma due to all there main skills having a cast time its hard to get the skill off before your stunned again or they have jumped through your skill with Shout Stun. There has also been buffs in disguise for cranes at least imo. Making Sk's Life Steal Energy is a massive boost for Spiritualists especially since there are so many people playing SK in OB. Cranes are similar to swordsman in a way too, They can not be played by simpletons who want everything easy without thinking tactically. On that same note just as Swordsman they are expensive to gear because you will rely on tanking opposition a lot. Fighter/SM/SK/Karma etc.

Yup. Crane is all about changing items while target frozen or sleeping that doesn't make sense while other classes don't.

Every single class i have ever played i have rotated my items around mid fight in order to anticipate my opponents move to gain the advantage so im not sure what makes you think this is just for crane. Those who do not change items and rock up with 1 set all fight are the ones who usually loose.