Posts by Syren

this looks like a nuisance lol i dont think afking is really that bad but idk i just dont thinks its a big deal its 10 tokens every 15minutes so in an hour its 40 tokens so i a 24 hour day of afk its 960 tokens which to me doesnt seem like too much its a nice little chunk but not really that bad but thats just my opinion

Hi, Having 1 account afking is not going to do much but when you have 5-10-15-20 accounts running at the same time that 960 tokens becomes 5k-10k-15k-20k now imagine farming that every day for a week you see where im going right lol?

Take note: Kaioken Level 3 is stronger than Super Saiyan

Transformation Stats

- Super Saiyan Stats:

LP - not changed

EP - increased by 200%

physical offence - increased by 20%

energy offence - increased by 20%

physical defence - not changed

energy defence - not changed

run speed - increased by 30%

attack speed - increased by 20%

hit rate - increased by 15%

dodge rate - increased by 30%

block rate - increased by 10%

curse success rate - not changed

curse resistance rate - increased by 10%

- Kaioken Stats:

LP - not changed

EP - not changed

physical offence - increased by 20%

energy offence - increased by 20%

run speed - increased by 20%

attack speed - increased by 5%

hit rate - not changed

dodge rate - not changed

block rate - not changed

curse resistance rate - not changed

- Great Namek:

LP - increased by 150%

EP - not changed

physical offence - increased by 30%

energy offence - increased by 30%

physical defence - increased by 200%

energy defence - increased by 200%

run speed - decreased by 30%

attack speed - increased by 20%

hit rate - not changed

dodge rate - decreased by 20%

block rate - increased by 40%

curse resistance rate - increased by 50%

attack range - changed to 6

DURATION: 10 Minutes

- Pure Majin

LP - not changed

EP - increased by 200%

physical offence - increased by 40%

energy offence - increased by 40%

run speed - decreased by 20%

attack speed - not changed

hit rate - increased by 10%

dodge rate - increased by 20%

block rate - increased by 20%

curse resistance rate - increased by 10%

attack range - changed to 35

From what i remember Defense Rate reduces the chance of Knockdown on you and it reduces damage taken by auto attacks. So for example if an ultimate has maxed the passive and he is equipped with defense rate gear (when Defense Rate works) it will make a successful knockdown on him less likely to happen.

It seems to be the way now days instead of finding how to properly counter the class might as well save time and just ask for it to be nerfed right? Yes at Level 45 Cap SK is a strong class because there bold strike is maxed but in a few weeks time when 55 cap is released and a lot of other classes get there main skills either maxed or stronger you going to ask to nerf them too? because lvl 55 fighters are hitting 14k on you paper defense? for now you guys just going to have to deal with the fact that SK is strong at 45 but as the caps progress other classes close the gap. You guys are finding a hard time because you are not equipped with the right accessories. Bold Strike - Bleeding and guess what? You Live^^

I agree with this too and would like to see this happen. in the past i made a thread about being able to delete your own threads too simply because some of them either did not get any replys or were just not needed anymore besides it takes up storage holding nonsense data

lol that SK with reflect , if it used now you could kill yourself.

Well yes and no. remember i was not using con armor i was using dexterity because at the time reflect did not kill the target i could easily go full con 28x28x28 20x2 rings and have 16k lp then when you add auto pot and senzu into the equation i have almost 50k LP which means reflect wouldnt be as much of an issue since i have similar LP to the TANK

Ye there are people with 100s of millions already. ik a few people who farmed them in partys they made some serious bank. and tbh all this controversy over the u70 stones in wagus, this is very serious too and have broken the economy too idk why this aint being mentioned as much.

They are both excellent in pvp swordsman focuses on 1v1 pvp more than party pvp though whereas fighters can take part in both and excel in both. swordsman focuses on keeping control of the fight with there combos. if the combo is performed correctly you can pretty much hold control and lock the target. fighter is all about luck everything they do is luck related not really how i like to play but some people feed of that luck way of playing. i personally prefer swordsman since it actually requires thought and skill whereas fighter is fairly simplistic.

You guys need to remember that the the reason POB was full of +15s was due to bugs for example early dbog times when using a white it did not decrease when failing or broken. so this literally meant as long as you had whites (which were in the cash shop at the time for like 30cp) you could keep going until you hit +15 and ye this was still hard but it took the RNG aspect out of it kinda. Also there have been many bugs through out the game ways to exploit the system and also using 3rd party softwares. all in all this lead too a stupid amount of +15s. having 1000s of u70s on the server when 70 cap is released wont be as bad as yal think. ye you might see a few people with +10-12 gear but the majority will still be balanced. If you think a lazy F2P player can match a hardcore casher on any game your just dumb. If you willing to put the effort in you can achieve same results as cashers it just takes longer. nobody is stopping yal from cashing so if you want easy routes go cash simple.

It will eventually...but more evenly...and in a state of stability... Right now already prices going up,imagine 2 weeks period,have you ever played monopoly? dont tell me that if your papa gives you the boss chair at your 20,its the same thing,spending a whole life to achieve that or lets say few years...If 2-5 days ruin the game from now,i really want to start all over for a better chance and trust me,you dont get second chances easily...

Ofc prices are going to rise what u think this is 6 months down the line dogis are 200k? pls

You just had bad luck son. You know damn well it can also be easy. In pre-alpha i used 2x u70 purple on my staff which was already +6 for poko without any white stone. Got 2x +3 and reached +12 in under 10 seconds. Yes, non-cashers can get high upgrades too but cashers got better chances. Look at Sendokus pictures he posted and there are many more ppl like that. Just cuz you had bad luck doesn't mean others will have too.

And believe it or not, ppl who do have a job still do free play.

You can say its bad luck or whatever and ye it is but if you look at success rate charts the chance of success at them high upgrades is a joke so if you want to use this 'luck' analogy the chance of you having a easy time getting to +12 or 15 is still very very low.

For PvE Crane would be a good choice, they have a lot of AoE attacks so you can easily get through loads of mobs

Meh they are decent but not great since there strongest aoe is Typhoon and it would maybe do 1k bleed on papaya mobs and you could use Thousand slashes but the cd is not good so you will be sitting around waiting for it. and at low levels crane is not good for pve there burns/bleeds to paper dmg and base dmg is bad too

2pro4u video

i can relate to this too the upgrading system above +12 is ass, the success rate is retarded af so all these people with 100s of stones will burn them so fast upgrading and having +10-12 is hardly gamebreaking.

I dont know how much time you guys have invested into OB but i do know a whole lot of people who would not support this they have leveled a good few characters to 29 and have grinded there ass of in tmqs and UDs this is not the answer trust me. idk about yal but them Starter maps like Namek and majin can destroy your sanity they are beyond a pain and to say to all those people Sorry but you go to redo all them characters it wont end well trust me lul

Ye most people do look at turtle as just this god farmer but they are so much more than that. Divine was the only turtle i recall that mastered the class and had won pretty much all there is to do in retail. He had invested a lot of cash into becoming the god he was in tw. He was also blessed with very good ping.

Ima be honest, if the team change u70s to uWhatever this will start a never ending argument this would be a straight scam for all the people who donated. you guys are forgetting that without these cashers there is no server this is no DBOG they are the ones keeping it alive with there donations. if you think for one second Daneos alone can keep the server up alone then you are wrong. the whole idea of donating is to gain advantages and save time these stones are just the same. Yes i agree that its broken how many stones you can obtain i do think they should be a rarer pull. and to those who are 'Innocent' go pull wagus now then nothing is stopping you. and why arent they? because im sure soon enough there will be more things added to the cash shop and this is why people are not blowing all there cp right of the bat.