Posts by Syren

Whats done is done the only logical thing to do now is to change or remove the u70s from the machine this way no more can be obtained. changing the current u70s to u46 would start too much controversy and another 1000 page thread just accept the mistake and make sure no mistakes happen.

I'm thinking about creating a swordsman instead of fighter, don't know which would win on PvP though, that's why I'm quite unsure. I don't want to waste all my resources on a class that'll probably get nerfed or won't have any change at all.

Both classes are excellent in pvp but they are very different to the other one. Fighter is VERY VERY RNG based everything they do is luck related aka Dodge, Crit Chance, Hit rate etc. Swordsman is all about taking control of the fight and with the right combo they can be a pain for almost any class in the game. I personally prefer swordsman just because the RNG part of it is a lot less than fighter. Swordsman have very high focus which means very high hit rate and very high success rate so it basically means perform the combo correct with the right gear you can pretty much take on most classes

Guys what you need to remember is for the Majority of players are not hardcore cashers and they have maybe 3-5kcp and for them getting 5-10-20 advanced stones is a nice boost. yes there are players who have donated 50k-100k+ but they are so few in number and if they are able to donate at such a high level then when the cap does reach 70 and wagu stones are u70 they just going to keep pumping money into the cause in order to obtain this gear they desire. i think ye the team (whoever kept it at u70) made a mistake but if the stones were at u46 then a good amount of people would not have kept pulling wagus because the only real things we care about are Boxes stones and dogi balls and to me the stones are the biggest boost out of all 3 of them so that is peoples goal to pull stones and if they were at u46 they would have just waited until its time to pull u70s.

wow , what an exploit almost full +15 party hum really NICE Let's try with +10-+12 peopole ? ...

Yeah Kidbuu Cd like 20 mins full cd and you need too buff again each 8 min good luck

pls only me and hardlockz were full +15 the rest wasnt anti and pure have decent gear but not +15 and im not quite sure what cashalot was using but it wasnt full +15 lul. and cranes can be +5 and still be a god lul

What i dont understand is how the team has not seen that the vast majority of people hate these changes and want props to return to 1:1 again not all this nonsense with ah we test this just fix up and revert it. props are absolute nonsense right now and you have eliminated key accessories from this game with this 'update' ends these discussions and listen to what the community is saying without us there is no DBOG!

Last week Dojo war nobody challenged us for dojo war and i believe this is what caused this bug to occur nobody in Ambush can get teleport to arena and this is beyond frustrating since our guild has so many people all pvp players and this is stopping us from competing. and we cant even leave the guild because once again after every dojo war theirs always something to bug it and stop people from leaving.

It really is single target SMH that Aoe talk is nonsense.

I have leveled 2 or 3 cant rememeber swordsman to 70 and it was ofc harder than leveling a turtle or dark warrior to 70 but to say that its 'trash' is just not the case with just ultimate buffs and basic weapons like +8-10 lvl 55-60 sword it can not only 1 shot papaya mobs with crit but even the base dmg is very nice 2x burning attacks on a crowd is gg everytime and with simple cooldown reduction you can spam burning attack with no problem

Thanks for comments everyone . Its still a mixed review i see . I was a fighter in dbo tw2 . Havnt really played dbog as i never saw the point as it was still in beta, missing stuff and being wiped a few times. So im only starting dbog in march .

Gonna give SM a try as fighter got pretty boring (plus i will be Trunks IGN) i dont mind caahing for gear ect so it will be a good match for me however does it suck for pve? Im just thinking of cc150 ect ? On my fighter i would normally thunder or crit mobs but on a SM i dont have that luxery . Pve thoughts ??

Back in the day i was only ever able to CC150 twice on Swordsman and this was with friends but tbh back then pve was so much different that a swordsman could tank even with +10-12 tmq gear they could tank with no problems but nowdays even full +15 human will most likely not be able to do it although i maybe be wrong. Glaring Slash back in the day was literally the best thing ever it is what defined sm and pve aswell as its incredible pvp benefits. this is Kinswkk he is proberly the most creditble swordsman of retail dbo

judging by the way the community is taking the prop nerf this will not be the case in OB hopefully i think it was retarded and so does the majority so if props go back to normal then swordsmans glaring slash will show its power once again

Well if you load up dbo and u view world map then you can see 5 areas that have not been taking advantage of yet these areas were intended to be new content coming back in the day. this is not going to be a simple or cheap task this would mean that daneos would have to hire experts to make all these places become a reality (idk if daneos has the skills to do this himself) but when you think 5 new areas of that size this could push for 80-100 level cap no sweat if done right. thats not including tmq8 ud8 and maybe even cc floors beyond 150 who knows only time will tell

I been playing DBOG since day one i have been through all the hell of these updates and after countless level 70s and im more hyped than ever to play the full release you know how many DBO TW OGs didnt even play this because when they put the work in they want it to count. Yes i think this game can die eventually but you are looking into the way way distance future enjoy the here and now. but just think once OB is released and we are at 70 cap if Daneos wants it to keep going he needs to increase caps and new content and im sure eventually he can make this happen.

Fighter/Sm 0.5 atk 0.5 def

Crane Turtle 1.0 atk/0.5def

sk 0.5 atk 0.5def

dw 1.0atk 1.0 def

dende/poko 1.0atk 1.0 def

ultimate/chef 1.0atk. 1.0def

plasma/karma 1.0atk 1.0 def

You go to ur classes specific skill master for example martial artists expert go up to him and click skill reset. remember once a week only after each update on Thursdays. you can find all the skill masters in Korin on the right side of the korin dojo.

Dbo is not gpu based game its a cpu intensive game ik many people who uses no gpu just the built in on board graphics and they run dbo fine with no problems and can even multi client. if your able to spend 400-500e on a pc that will be overkill for this old ass game. pretty much anything that is not a complete potato pc can play dbo and thats a fact.

literally took 2min to make this build with 400-500e this will play a lot more than just dbo https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/D8RZ4C

Since the guild ranking is now fixed it got me thinking. far as i know the player ranking is not determined by anything as it seems pretty random so it would be nice if it actually meant something for example you could have like budokai winners and like have a column for solo and party and maybe even some rank records there although mudosa farming will make these inaccurate.