Posts by Maven

Heya for a long time I was not sure about the speed attack but reading your thesis I started to think that end game content should be something special and not just positioning the team for 3 hours. I ve just tested with my team crit party to cc100 and that was fun, sometimes dangerous but was not boring like targeting with auto attack. The worst thing of playing in crit party is time.. I bet we need something like 6-8h to finish cc150 with crit party.. So if we got better rewards for the finish cc150 i am in ! : )

Great idea but thers so many things to set like difference of lvls you can fight, how many "frags" you can reach by day/week/month, negative status by killing more ppl than the set limit, protection zones spots like cities etc. I am working on this system on my server for fun if i ve some free time. I can share later any videos with my works, maybe the results of my work appeal to dev Daneos and will introduce the pvp system to the game. Cheers!

I knew now they re going to cry you got u70 stones . Like 2pro4you said there are only a few ppl just got 100-200 stones and thats not fk much. Upgrade is not easy so that stones just gonna disapper in the first day 70lv cap. If we see at the server 2-3 items +15 d be fantastic. Stop spam all days. Get a life really.

i am loosing more boxes to try to change the stats of my items.. I guess in avarage it is 100 boxes per item to got 11-12 dex/con in tmq1 stuff or 26lv rare necks / earrings. This game does not like me, i am unlucky so better if i pay for the item this is cheaper anyway if i try to reroll stats by myself..

Omg i was thinking you want 150+/- boxes for ea when we talk earlier.. if i knew its price for both i d to buy them.. anyway i need your 3rd then and w8 u find another one, cheers roli!

Mam nadzieje, że nie trzeba tłumaczyć na język polski..

All the hundreds of stones will be drained within the first week of lvl 70 cap, if out of ALL the thousands stones in the server, I see 3 +15s, I’ll be surprised. Don’t think 3 +15s and some +12s will “break the game”

Hum ofc you re right. Btw I spend over 40 k CPS its like 2000-2500$ ? And i ve got only 65 x u70 green and 30 x u70 purple. I don't think so is fk much for that amount of cash. Maybe non-casher dosen't understand that is not 100$ ? Maybe i am unlucky with amount of stones anyway as You said we need really sometimes more like 100 stones to upgrade item to +15. I understand someone is fk lucky and need only 5 stones but not me. I am not writing this to praise You only to tell You how much it costs.

No advanced stones in wagu.... That needs to removed asap, regular stones that match cap can stay.

Good job. I guess Daneos should replace all u70 green stones for u70 blue stones and u70 purple stones for u70 red stones. It 'd be nice, without wipe and economy stay balanced.

Sure best way make wipe again, remove all u70 stones from wagu machine or only capsules 10x u70. And start next one stage with cap lv 45. I am too not happy economy going to broke again.

Players who abused wagu within the early days to save up their hundreds of U70's and be rich as hell with players who did the right thing not abusing the wagu but using it just normally.

Sorry I don't get it. As i said 2 posts earlier what's the fk difference you obtained U70 stones right now or You ll obtain them later using wagu machine when Daneos set cap lv 70? I am confused and shocked what 're you talkin about. I can use wagu machine in 3 months np and i got U70 stones. Anyway stop cry about cash shoper's i guess You should Thank's them they exist and donate the server. If noone ll donate then this game ll die. Or if You re that cool, let to make Daneos any subscription and pay a fee per month to stay the server alive. Think for a second and don't talk a shit.

What is a difference You got "hundreds of stones" right now and keep them to use when You reach a lvl 70 or w8 some time and then use a wagu machine to get them later (when all ppl reach lv 70). I dont get it. The effect is the same.

Some ppl are playing 24/7 - they can farm a lot of stones, another one going to work for 8-10 h - they can buy cash points cus they wont to be losing with "nolifes" . Anyway i agree with one thing that capsule with 10x u70 green or purple is too OP. I saw Sendoku posted somewhere he got 100+ u70 green, 50+ purples etc for 16 k of CPS, bravo he is a lucky one. I lost over 40 k of CPS and got only 60x u70 green, 25x u70 purple. As You see You ve to be lucky guy.

Polecam gildię BloodySaiyan, jednocześnie informuję, że wszyscy co chcieli dołączyć do PowerRangers niech dojdą do klanu, którego liderem jest Waris . Odpowiednia osoba na odpowiednim stanowisku, posiada obszerną wiedzę o grze. Wszystkich serdecznie przepraszam, nie planujemy rekrutacji nowych członków.

Pozdrawiam, MAVEN.

Noone is playing as a Buffer cus its fk easy to run multi client and use them as alt char. I am against that thing we can log in x accounts in the same time. We re just playing with one character and 2-5 accounts just stay somewhere to buff or just collect tokens.