Posts by Chitoxp

yeah ok you obviously dont know much about this game so imma just block you

you are a normal people?? I've insulted you?

which it is the problem that a player see your gear? u scary? come on man if your a good player dont worry about things that make no sense like a player can see your gear....

pd: i know alot about dbo to know that this complaint about look the gear is absurd

Hi everyone,

when @Tummi94 say first version you talk when the pj could not fly , this is too old...

now the scouter give a chance too inspect the gear of other player which is not bad... now in pvp is very but very rare a player see your gear, how can i say this? well everyone can searh in youtube videos like this:
    tournament 5vs5 none of them looking the gear enemy

tournament 5vs5 none of them looking the gear enemy

now in rank/mudosa

other mudosa

other

now the god in tournament

other

now how all can see and if your want can search nobody search the equipement... now you can say " man but before to enter in pvp he can see you" but how your now that player touch you ??? you can says in tournament you can see other player, yes but everyone run away from this area becuase before it was normal that some player "crash you"

and the ultimate boss? why dont show that? u played the old dbo? u think is normal the drop of undefined item legendary? u know in ud1 tao pai pai drop %80 to 90% gloves of staff in old dbo(rare or legendary)?

the old player know this need to fix, i am no cry or complains i only telling the truth this need to fix, maybe soon maybe later but need to fix..

i am waiting your response...

Idk why so many ppl cry about "no drop legendary", currently ve got 6 legendary items, my guildmates 10+, they re dropped by bosses only but it's bad? I like when the game is harder and harder. If we got always 1-3 legendary item from ud's value of "Legendary" items ll be not that high, just like rare items or so.. Wanna make that game for casual players or what?

Yeah, The Legendary items re dropped by bosses only.

maybe u no play the old dbo, but the drop rate of legendary/rade item in UD/TMQ was more high in the Final Bossis not funny complete a dungeon and drop a normal item or excellent...for BID(Bacteria-CELL-kraken) this dungeon never but never drop normal item..i hope this not happend

more careful with what you say because you don't know how was the drop before...UD/TMQ/BID need fix the drop rate of final boss and old player know this need to fix

oh look daneos made the dodge a little higher ...i wonder why? could it be that he was mistaken? maybe?

maybe post like Kyra help? because u complain dont help .. maybe if u know how work stats of all class can help but not the case, now u wanna cry for the pot dodge and the cd this have?... everything is improvablee, but crying about what they have nerfed when in fact they were fixed ... pls

i completely agree with you,instead of focusing on fixing UD or tmq he is focusing on changing the system.i feel down :(

@Astin @famousphantom, I want to know u play old dbo? what u says crit neft? really ?? if you think that the stats was right previus update, I think u and all who says daneos nerf this/that are really mistake, first the class balance in old dbo TW were not very well balanced, i know are many new player who do not know how it worked dbo TW and complain for this regulate of stat, but man this is no a NERF of stats to be clear, its a balanced/fix the stats in this "new dbo" .... my class is Dende and yes the class need fix/balanced because its no possible healing 30k with a staff +0 but I will not complain because I know the game, I played the old dbo as many other players who know the stats/skill need to be fixed here...

stop complaining about this, and seek information from the old stats to help a little , like kyra does it.

pd: yes my english grammar is bad...

If i need to go home you need to go back to school, maybe need some education, some grammar too just in case, no personal, just saying x). Forget old DBO old DBO doenst exist anymore, I can bet 70% of players here are new, they dont give a s***.. about old dbo and if the stats were wrong or na, i dont care, if you are going to touch a class, then touch the rest of classes out there, otherwise you're forcing moving players to other classes because some people adapt their character depending how the game is configurated, which stats works, which not, and if you just implement some stuff without asking them first, you're just making they lose their time gearing a specific class in vain, and no money can refund time.

forget old dbo? really? if 70% of player is new , maybe there can search info and see videos of the game they are playing to learn something, right? no joke..

Tell me where is the balance here? lmao. I would like know your opinion if your fav class is constantly being touched in the updates and messing stuff that arent not that important for example like trying to fix TMQs.

u play old dbo? u think the fighter/swordman can farm soo easy ind old dbo? u soo funny ¿u think this stats previously update is right? come man u drunnk? if u drunk go home

Fighter cry when balanced the pot dodge in old dbo , and now cry when @Daneos try to balanced the dex/dodge here...

as said @Kyra when it works on players can fully test, if necessary @Daneos will do as should be done....

rELAX and enjoy ... by the way this thread sooo funny