Posts by Ignele

ooh makes sebse thanks for the info man

I dont really know if the game DBOG has the legal rights to be open,I am just wondering this bc any Company related with the old DBO such as bandai could sue this game and we would lose the game forever so does anybody know an answer for this,bc i dont want to lose the game again

That was one of the problems in the old DBO, the difficulty to buy cash make few people buy cash and without money, the server started to go to the hell. The admins have to make a study of the prices and how beneficial can they be to the server. The problem is not to spend 5$ but how many things can I buy with those 5$.
    I'll give you an example. Imagine we are in a clothing shop. One shirt costs 20$ and I only have 20$. Then i will think it better and maybe i won't spend my money for just 1 T-shirt. But if I see that in the shop I can spend 20$ in 4 shirts i will be more willing to buy them, and maybe in a future i will come back to that shop and buy more shirts.

If in this server you have to pay 5$ for a dogi, in some places where the money is more difficult to get the people won't spend their money, but if they see that with 5$ they can buy a dogi and a hat, they can be willing to spend that money.

In conclusion, what the admins have to do in order to get money in a constant way is to make the prices attractive. With the actual prices and items costs maybe i will buy cash once, but i won't do it again. If they make prices more attractive, i will buy cash now, and in the future.

I see your point and it actually makes sense

Hey bro, u are really unawere how the economic situations is in the world, in some asian, africans and latin america countries, people earn from 2 to 6 dollars a day of minimum wage.
    So pls next time u talk about purchasing power and how expensive things ca be better think it over and... STFU.
    Ur comment is so dam offensive for eveyrone whit a little inteligence and should be reported.

there is no need to be rude i didnt insult anybody it was just an opinión to be shared,and if you really earn that much money i wouldnt be wasting time in a game but finding a better way to live, thats just my point of view,i shouldnt be reported since its an opinión,yours should be because of your rudness is just a fórum where everybody shares opinions and thoughts

I actually dont know how 5$ is expensive
    First of all,you buy dogis if you want is a free to play game so dont really conplain about prices
    and second,5$ you can get that kind of monmey idk somewhere in your room im sure there are 5$ i think the prices are awesome since in a normal mmorpg a skin or costume would be like 10-15$,i have no complaints about the cash shop