Posts by goyua

i honestly think that you autistic and have aspergers for sending me this private message https://imgur.com/5eZnKKW

first of all i sent you a message beacuse they closed the thread and dont want to spam other threads as u do but ok,u deserve an explanation

Cmon, arent u an ass licker? honestly i been reading the other post and i was thinking that from you before you replied to me for first time, this guy is an authentic ass licker, of course i kept that opinion for me, why should i share it? didnt want to be rude for free, so when i had never spoke with u before, you decided to reply to me, a single comment i posted clearly directed to a person, the same person that u been licking ass often, coincidence right? so finally u deserved to someone tell u the truth, "stop acting like u are his girlfriend", sorry if that ofended you but its was the true, not my opinion. by the way im not interested in your romance so leave me in peace, congrats for both and wish u happiness.

not using one doesn't gives you skills either so your comment is irrelevant lol :dlol:

Its funny because in this thread i read a comment before, about grouping "band up together" ,my god, @adrian on fire does @Rob pay you cash for defend him or are you in love? you give likes to almost all his comments and every comment against him you jump inmediatly without no one calling you, if not you give dislikes, i think love is in the air! :love: dont be jealous but, Rob is only mine leave him. 8o

You guys can level to 33 all you want, if I use the stone, I'll probably still beat you. Doesn't matter if you use the stone or not, just because you leveled yourself doesn't mean you can beat someone who hasn't.

If you think that's how DBO works, ur incredibly wrong.

Well we know one thing for sure ,definitely you will beat us in spending money on the cash shop , about being skilled i have doubts lol :D

Hey guys just a simple poll to a popular post please fill out if u wish and leave comments on the below, I noticed the debate from a prevous post honestly its a lose-lose situation, no matter what happens someone is not going to be happy. If this gets added, people who wish to grind to get levels or are after rank system will feel that its a pay to win game; Those who want it may have to work in the real world and may not have the time readly available to spend on the lower parts of the game and want to skip the intial grind.

i think this poll is confusing and not realisitc, let me explain,
    if you read the other thread (u dont need to read all to understand it) the main discussion is when should be implemented ,from the beginning or no, thats all about , except little cases the debate wasnt about if this item should be implemented or no, or at least add the 3 options.

And the question is "would you want a lvl 33 skill book be implemented into the game like it was in taiwan avaible in cash shop"

In taiwan server this item was implemented 3 months and a half after open beta launched, thats important condition u have to mention
    so if i click yes im your poll it means should be implemented but not from the beginning, if not its not like taiwan server did as u stated.
    im sure many people that are clicking option "yes like in taiwan" they are thinking its from the beginning and its not

So or u didnt read the other thread (thats what i think) or you just made this poll in a way to correspond your interest.

You didn't claim that the stones gave you all these magical powers that you will rule AH, and you'll be able to get so much more than everybody else. Judging from your complaints, you were saying it as if his open beta started off at level 70 max. But now you're trying to compare it to the TW Open beta where it was level 38.

Ok thats other subject, i just speculated what could happen giving stones at the beginning with no cap level, all this based on my opinion and experience thats it, then other ppl started to speak about cap lvl for me thats totally other condition, and please dont exagerate what i say, i said that u can get good amounts of zenis if u are used to AH, and for my thats one of the possibles advantages , maybe u or other guy wont take that chance, but dont forget in this game are many experts and maybe "asian farmers" will do it with big pleasure, who knows? the possibility exist, thats what i stated from the beginning and some guy jumped like im a heretic and said, NO , i wont accept wait 2 days , not even 1 day. so ok i said ppl from taiwan server waited 3 months and half...and i will repeat but last time i dont agree adding stones from the beginning with no lvl cap, and with lvl cap its other subject that im not gona give my opinion until theres some confirmation about cap leveling to dont waste more time.

I honestly never understand what this guy is ever saying.

yep when i give u arguments, u say, its not solid
    when i give u true facts,u say, i dont understand
    lol what part of this u dont understand tell me please because is very clear

In Taiwan open beta , stone was released 3 months and half after the server was launched

my english is not grammatically perfect but seems like i have to write in hieroglyph to u understand it...

Open. Beta. You said it yourself.

The stone was released October 1st-7th. The game was not out for months, closed betas? Yup. But the full game was not out for MONTHS like you're lying about.

full game was never released u should know they closed and abandoned lots of projects
    Taiwan 2011 15/june/2011 -31/10/2013 Open Beta

why u speak about closed betas? facepalm

what is gona be launch here try to guess? yes open beta! welcome to the debate we are comparing same situations,
    TW open beta vs Daneos open beta

in one situation they added stone after 3 months and half, tell me where is the false info because u write too much and read nothing

TW SERVER OPEN BETA LAUNCH FOR EVERYONE, WITH NO WIPES, WITH NO CHAR DELETION , STONE ADDED = 3 MONTHS AND HALF AFTER

DANEOS SERVER OPEN BETA LAUNCH FOR EVERYONE , WITH NO WIPES, WITH NO CHAR DELETION , STONE ADDED = ??????

Now got it?

good job being a tattle tale lol. And nice way to insult him to "fight this kid in front of a computer" and its not up to you if posts do or dont follow rules. try to stay on topic,i want a legitimate reason as to why it soldnt be implemented. if you dont want it and dont want to share or just dont have areason why thats fine your opinion matters too but im wanting to debate this as adults. some want it some dont and i get that, that is how it will always be but maybe if some people see why some want it and they are on the fence, they will let some people have it or join them, thats all. theres always pros and cons to anything but weighing them both helps decide

Sorry but are you his lawyer or something? u come up to me telling about stay on topic so for you insults are on topic? i see, i could insult him with pleasure but instead of making this post on a "kid fight" that is what he wants i just reported it properly.
    But if what u want to see two people insulting each other good luck, u are too brave saying "tattle tale" but will see how u will react being insulted not for the first time and keeping silent, because the easiest way is insulting him back, and if i insult him will see how this keeps on topic.

i gave my opinions if you dont like it, its no problem, as your opinions are no problem to me,
    but what im not gona TOLERATE is from the first sentence i read insults for free and then u come to give me moral lessons, pffff what else?
    just have a bit of education thats it

I'm not even asking for a solid response anymore, because he is incapable of giving one. He just needs to stop lying, and twisting facts to try and use them for his own personal agenda. What is the point of lying when the stones came to TW? "3 months when level 60 cap" "After very long time of playing". Then he goes on to say that one of the main event translators from DBOcom was not sure how the event worked...it was new. He gained more information, and edited? So not only are you just lying for the fun of it, and insulting a translator; you then go on to start lying on the features that the stone gives and how it will somehow break the game.

listen in fact i got that stone by post on TW something that seriously i doubt u did at all, from the words are you saying, i dont know how i got the stone because i just received a post with stone attached didnt know for what reason and i didnt care i just used it and yes after long time i played
    what are you trying to say¿? that stone was given at server launch or week after? that is?
    NO IT WAS NOT GIVEN AT SERVER LAUNCH NEITHER WEEK AFTER, IT WAS GIVEN MONTHS AFTER (so everyone can read , finish subject)

Giving out fake information to the new people on the game is not a good idea, and it shouldn't be promoted. If a person never played DBO, they will see his posts full of lies and think that hitting level 70 will somehow give them the best gear, and they will magically be better than everybody else. Then you get the influx of people who want the stone for pure advancement thinking It really is P2W, then you get the people who do not want it all because this guy paints it out for something that it isn't. Plus the cherry on top, this man is a full blown snitch. Then he can't even understand that to report a post you just click report...you don't @ the admins. Guy's a trip, I've been done talking to him for a while but he's an "adult" in front of his computer fighting with this "kid". Instead of wasting time lying, he should be coming up with a logical argument to the situation at hand :)

I know my friend life is cruel, but dont be frustrated is just a game and this is a forum to everyone share opinions just dont insult ok? :thumbsup:

@Momo @Kirito

You're really like half retarded if you think that the guy didn't know what he was talking about lol....

Im not going to fight with a kid in front of computer, so i suggest you to pay your frustrations in other place.

Moderators tell me,shall i expect you will take forum rules/conduct seriously or ppl can keep ignoring it?
    how many free insults after a conduct reminder are valid? Because this guys seems to dont have any respect

I'm guessing Daneos will be starting the open beta at 38 cap and

If he does, this fake "advantage" you guys keep imposing on the stone will most definitely not apply at all.

So why u point specifically that at lv38 that advantage wont apply? i suppose, you said that because at other levels caps can have different results, if not that info u mentioned is irrelevant, for you lv38 or lv70 cap is the same so whats the matter.

Just curious if doesnt give any advantage/benefit , what gives? cosmetic look? ?(
    i give up, but dont forget that in TW the stone it was released 3 months and half after server launch and in that moment cap was around 50lv-60lv dont remember exactly

This debate is over.

As for me, I still think it SHOULD and WILL be available at launch. I'm guessing @Daneos will be starting the open beta at 38 cap and
    If he does, this fake "advantage" you guys keep imposing on the stone will most definitely not apply at all.

With the spawn system working and dungeons soon to be added to the game, we can expect an open beta very very soon. (Given he goes with the 38 cap). So I'm guessing we will get our answers in the coming weeks.

So finally your assuming that this item gives an advantage but that with lv38 cap will not apply? ok took you long, we never based this debate with level cap includeds (at least me) because from now is just rumours or your speculation, will see what are the openin beta conditions then, and from there we can reopen this debate

First the person who translated that is not sure at all about the info but let says its like that ,just log in event.
    Yes i got for free that stone long time after i played because i didnt start playing one day before event,
    im old player told you that when i started play this game fly skill didnt exist, lv70 cap didnt exist and some parts of the map didnt exist.
    When they gave stone as gift, server was been running for long time they were hundreds of guilds and hundreds of ppl that already reached highest lvl, it wasnt new, this server is gona be NEW, thats my main argument, New server should be treated as new game, because there are no more servers and the server who existed are extinct by years ago, now they open a new server and u want to rush everything with cash. i simply dont agree and sorry for my english

EDIT: If the wikipedia and your post dates are correct DBO TW was launched 15 june 2011 and the stone was released 1st october 2011, so 3 months and half after the server has opened ...and ppl here are saying that waiting two days is too much brain explosion xD

what do you mean do you wanna play this game its skipping fucking 20 levels in the beginning levels and making everyone start at 30? do you even hear yourself? when youve played this game and leveled so many characters it gets old real fast. btw, like who even are you? did you play dbo? because 10-33 take not that long. the true time spent leveling is from 40-55 so you obviously are high. you dont have to use it its an option. no one is forcing you to use the item in TW they gave lvl up 33 because it was a version released after the first. like literally you made abslutely no argument as to why it shouldnt be implemented other than you like to lvl in this game. good for you? for others its not as enjoyable to level in karin or even the starting zones. so thanks for making a truly "contstructive" contribution to this thread

First relax, Stop speaking about old dbo, that game dont exist anymore is extinct and this game is new, there are no more choices
    if you dont wana even level up one character in a normal way or u dont enjoy then i dont know why you play this game,
    u asked me:
    who even are you? : do i have to tell u who i am? is this an interview? maybe the question is who are you to ask people who they are? no one
    do you hear yourself? : no i cant , i just read.
    did you play dbo: if u read the thread u will realize yes, dont know why ppl think here they are the only ones who used to play , and for that reason their opinion is the best.
    u said give 1 or 2 stones to everyone in the beginning right? thats joke. and i repeat just read the full thread if u can , or at least dont speak about what u dont know because there are 1000000 reasons about why should not be implemented in the beginning not just that we like lvling

I want every account to receive one maybe two stones to do with whatever they please. It's how original DBO TW did it since KR had already been released.

1 or 2 stones for everyone at the start of the game? guys do u wana play this game or what? so u are playing to a MMORPG with new server and the last thing you want to do is leveling? go play streetfighter or fps without leveling lol seems like u want everything done from the first moment thats really boring, one of the main characteristics from a MMORPG is leveling up if u dont like that guys i think u choosing wrong game. i enjoy all the parts of this game and if i have to use a stone i will use it with pleasure but not with the server recently born paying real money, thats a sacrilege

if you give 1 or 2 stones to everyone at start, i dont know for what daneos is working hard he could just make as default in the server to everyone start at lv30 and skip all that work, problem fixed.

In TW you recieved as a gift one stone by post yes thats true , but not in the beginning of the game for sure, u received after long time played, and its diff situation they were two servers at the same moment one already more advanced

Yup. My points exactly, but you should stop now. Dr. Phil is coming in here with an analysis of which era of online gaming you enjoyed.

All items in cash shop that gives advantages and have no drop rate are pay to win , if u dont know that yes definetely u are not from the era where videogames were only rewarded on skill and effort , thats why for you seems correct and in the case you are then you have been fooled.

This item about what u are speaking didnt have any drop rate , created to ppl just buy it and for that must give intersting advantages or no one will buy u are not gona buy a potion, if u dont understand im not gona explain or teach the colors to a blind person

All dbo was built under concept of p2w, are u surprised because this item is on the same line? did i discovered the gunpowder again?

It isn't whether paytowin definition is wrong or not, it's that it doesn't apply to a level 33 stone. I'm not defending anything, I just want a legit reason. You can't kid budokai, you can't regular budokai, you have to go complete the quests for all skills (Flight, Guard, Dash, Charge) you have no armor as you're at a weird level so killing mobs and all will take a bit longer unless you go do all quests for the 7 dragonballs and get Shenron gear, you might level faster than people but in no way are you going to get the best gear because everything worth a damn is from party activities.

My point in all of this is that no matter how fast somebody levels up, they will never get the best gear because they will be there by themselves. The level 33 stone itself does not give you some magical ability to solo dungeons where you need halfway decent gear to even compete with anyways, you just never played to a high level of DBO if at all to not realize this. Talking about eras of videogames, everybody knows DBO was pay 2 win. But level 33 stones were not an aspect to that, if you think that level 33 stones were a pay2win aspect in DBO then I have to believe that you were a low level, never hit max, and that is the reason you think that just by LEVELING FAST; you can somehow, in some magical way get the best gear, and have some kind of advantage over the people who do not buy that item.

Don't come talking some random BS either, you keep doing that. Talking about eras of video games, talking about when I played and all games are based on a P2W system. I don't give a ****...I'm looking for reasons from people who actually played the game and know the mechanics, and understand that being level 70 before anybody else offers you nothing but a ton of boredom. You're talking about all of this irrelevant stuff, and trying to read my fortune on some nonsense. I don't want a definition of pay2win, I want reasons as to why a level 33 stone is so bad. Tell me. Simple as that.

Listen ,the funniest thing is that i already used that stone in TW server, so atleast i know of what im speaking dont think im new player,
    they gave one for free i dont remember exaclty but i think it was an event when u reach some high level,
    for me was an obvious advantage, dont forget that u need lv10 to use it so many of that quest if not all u did it already but in any case u could rush it fast wont take long , specially if u are over +25 levels

Tell me if stones werent p2w in TW why they sold for money and they didnt have drop rate? explain that.. by the way i played in TW even before they added new maps and cap levels and fly skill didnt exist so believe me i had enough time to reach high levels.

Your argument is that they have to party obligated in any case, yes we know that but the fact that they can party faster in top dungeons thanks to the stone is not dissapearing. u understand?

maybe they party with other guys that took the stone aswell or with casual players that leveled normal, but the fact they have that benefits is not dissapearing, and believe me if u are used to AH u will see there a chance to make good profits, who dont wants to collect highest gear first with low competence? seems like im the only one...cant believe that sorry.

Maybe u are just too inocent, from your words seems like ppl is gona think, im not gona level fast to be lv70 what a boredom, i prefer to wait till 100 guys reach lv70... no, that wont happen xD is gona be a f*k*ng race believe me, and that ones who reach faster will have higher benefits. No one is speakin about is gona be just you lv 70...but believe me if ppl can do it ..they will do it and just wait till some more guys reach it and thats it , then lets share the cake of zenis

I know you're not as fluent in English and I'm not going to penalize you for that, but do you realize there is no logic to your posts?

do u know what is sarcasm? i see you dont get it but if u do u will find the logic, is not that hard.
    i see you cant reply my question even if you are fluent in english lol but its ok i know the answer

What? I don't care if it's in the shop or not, that means no difference too me. But for people spreading false information claiming the stone gives you access to all of these non existent things is just dumb. But I wouldn't expect you to understand, continue on with your day. I just want a solid argument as to how they're pay to win. Simple as that, don't come with a whole bunch of BS that has nothing to do with nothing. That's all this thread has been anyways, I asked for a simple task; yet people can't seem to provide me with the information

In this we have to agree, u are defending an item that cost real money to have an advantage ingame, right? thats not false information .

Then u can consider bigger or smaller that advantage, but NEVER can say is non-existent advantage because, if doesnt give anything what a reason to pay for it, no one pays for "nothing" that have a logic .
    Thats a fact, dont tell me is false information.

I dont know of what era of videogames you belong to, but an item that cost money to give you advantage it will be always P2W,

if this hard to u understand this means that u didnt play videogames before that kind options existed and everything had to be achieved by skills ,not money.

In fact this game was developed with that concept of p2w as many old f2p and the stone is not the only item designed for that, but thats other subject that have to manage daneos , for me all items that give advantage should have a drop rate and not be sold for money
    only aesthetic stuff like vehicles ,skins ,dogis,diff pets, that would be the perfect server ( is my opinion dont kill me cashers i dont take the decisions)

by the way i provided you a definition from pw2 before in other threads, simplest and most solid than a definition, i cant. i didnt write that definition on the internet. tell to who writed its wrong definition or false.

@CritAholic

Hey man, it's no use. I've come to the conclusion that it's pointless arguing in this thread anymore. We should wait for @Daneos to make a decision and then we can either agree with his decision or disagree with it. And from there, we can debate with him. I'm sure he'll answer this question before the release of Open Beta.

And hey, if he decides to put level 38 as the starting cap, I best not be hearing you lot complaining about the stone at all..

Make no sense lmfao, talkin bout some you gonna get the best gear if you start at 33 because you hit 70 first. Like this man boutta go solo all the dungeons without a party, people just never played. But you right, it is no use since you've been preaching in all 10 of these pages and all they've been doing is reiterating the same ish.

U guys acting like Golum , i want stone , I WANt STOne , I WANT STONE!!! u can not even wait a second for it lol 8o

Answer this question ,Are u gona make same thread complaining and getting so mad if they dont add dogis from the first day?

Pay to win
    When you can pay real money to gain advantage in a game

Sorry instant leveling is not an advantage, is a minus =O . Pay to lose confirmed,
    u just want to make easier the things for rest of the players except you.
    thank you guys u opened my eyes with your generosity and wisdom.

:rolleyes: happy?