Posts by Rano

curing scent is best pvp counter attack for turtle, dk aoe paralysis skills but for pve not really

you can buy potion that charge your rp ball instant so you dont need to waste a second skillpoint in this skill

ok in your picture you are lvl 31 so you dont have any long fights yet but i do cell and kraken dungeon and run often out of ep if i must heal myself and keep attacking the boss because after 6 heals and a few attack ep are empty

with those skills sure you will end your ep, this is why do you need use RP for Regen Mp, you dont need use RP for damage, i dont mind it being good at pvp 1X1 because it doesnt cure stun of self

i have no problem with MP and Heal in long fights and i have to say, curing scent is better for pve than pvp LOL its give a free rp for 200 ep?

and yes, i did mistake, crazy rush and battering armspin, still dont change the fact of increase this skill instead of crazy rush

no way man, heal saved my ass a lot time, this skills still amazing with patk reduction, i still need watch about patk reduction if its really 40% but sure its debuff atk from enemies, but this DoT is the same since i maxed out the skill in all npcs from range 20 - 32, somethings is wrong.

About your build, i really dont agree with how SPs was spent, dont seems a solid build in first view, why take armspring at lv 4 instead of candy rush? when candy rush do more damage. Atm maxed out miracle punch, 4 armsprings lv 1 candy rush (because i cannot put more atm) caramel kick is a nice thing for lv 5 because of knockdown, but you should maxed out curing scent for RP regen better

Def rate if i can remember, is about def atk while guarding, but someone told its near of useless stats and dont worth invest in it.

if i would back to human, i would make energy fighter, sm or cran

i was playing as Human-Fighter, i made a SM re-create his char, because he was lv 35 and lost for me while i was Kid yet, i got fighter but i dont find any fun with it, spam stun, run back, wolfang + any atks werent in CD.

So i remade and gave chance for Grand Chef, it's fun asf. I can survive a lot better than fighter and skill in same speed, i can mob and knockback everyone around me and make them take dot and still decrease they patk by 40%, yes, 40% help's a lot, so i can kill them, if i need RP i only need use one skill. I'm having fun, but i still learning about game and the class for try pvp purposes, i think i'll be great, i'm sure, just need study and do some tatics against each class and build. I still dont know if i'll relly in transformations atks, energy atks or physical. Actually i'm using patk but eatk seems fun too. And i can buff my char a lot buffing myself and yes, rarely i need use potion.

RP CD in Heal, Power RP in Regenartion, atm i heal around 1567 and i have this heal every 10s, and i regen ki around 1200 with rp wich recover fast, but honestly rarely you will need use CD RP in heal, its 12s cd. So basicaly i can survive and deal dmg, i still can stun, use rush atk, cure any dot. And for finish i have only 4768 LP and 3523 EP at lv 30, isnt a lot but i'm fine with them, i dont remember last time i died, it was at lv 17 i think, and this class only showing me so much satisfaction and fun.

Use the class wich suit your playstyle, i like heal and deal damage at same time, i like be safe while atking, but i dont like a lot range atks, so here my class. Check all those things, if you like punches/kicks or energy atks, if you like buffing or debuffing, healing or deal damage and i'm sure will find out your class. I like to play with unsual class too, so yes, i ever will run in low classes.

Maybe I am going off-topic here but what chef needs is HOT.

Think about it, ultimate majin have 21% LP buff, he have no problem in tanking attacks while chef is super weak in it, he needs HOT to last longer and ofc since he do not have %res passive, he needs that devour curse yea.

This way chef would be hard to kill and it wouldn't sux badly as he sux now.

Sounds great!

First things first. Pretty much every class in this game is well-suited for both PvP and PvE aspects. I wouldn't have posted this a while ago, but Sendoku 's exploits with Dark Warrior have emboldened me.

Now, there are some classes that people outright recommend for PvP, and I don't disagree with them, the classes they mentioned are indeed good for PvP. What you need to keep in mind is that the criteria they have mentioned those classes based on is ease of use. Apart from those, there are examples of people thinking about what they do with characters instead of spamming buttons, and the result is that they beat characters that are much better geared and much easier to play. Crane Hermit used to be one such class. The point is, whatever class you pick, if you put your mind to it, it can be used for great PvP

i wanna believe on that too

thanks for all those tips, i'll take this scouter and watch some fights! And yes, i have a lot work to do before reset and after too xD

I think hes talking about <Devour Curse> an Ultimate Majin skill, it "eats" the oldest curse or debuff (poison, bleeding, etc. or any purple icon debuff your character have at certain moment) and heals a bit and <Pleasant Feeling>, it cure Horror, Confusion, Paralysis and Stiffness.

And yes, from Mighty Majin skill tree we have a cure for poison and bleeding, very useful indeed for its aoe, and as a Grand Chef i usually have those skills plus <Curing Scent> an aoe paralysis cure for my team or whoever need it if i'm near plus a RP Ball (those little yellow balls your character have below its portrait, they are used to tweak skills.. to do that, you usually keep pressed a bit a skill button and follow its instructions, to see its options/description, and you can click the * at any skill icon to read about it) if i maxed it. :)

i know about RP i saw skills too at skill tree calculator, thanks after all, loving take tips from experienced players. Maybe i'll test run as energy and check if is good, because heals run in energy. do you if curing scent cure stun from ball transformation and spining atk?

For grand chef i think if they revert chef EP drain skill to how it was at level 60 cap and add pleasant feeling devour curse.

it got nerfed?

If i'm not confused with another Giran tribe quest, the one you are talking about i think is bugged and is safe to cancel or skip it and continue with others.

OMG, you are almost done with majin quests.. and almost at Korin, grats! ;)

yes and thanks, finally i'm at korin forest. i'm loving play as majin, but i wanna one way to do grand chef nice at pvp, need study skills and cooldown, i'll need do a lot resets and test, but let's go xD

lol but remove dots its primary skills, i have remove poison, burn, bleeding and can remove paralyzis as chef. so i really cannot understand how it cannot remove dots.
    And yes, any buff are working, i tested any buff and nothing work only evade and hardening breeze actually i have 3, echanting breeze dont work, i tested and it dont cause any change.

well, it's sad, but is heal based in energy atk? i tested a bit with different equips and seems it only increased with energy

Incase you wondered about this aspect too, for party pvp you could always go Plasma. No need to describe how useful they are with all that KD & stuff.

i'll check his skills

I would have said Karma, Fighter and Ultimate Majin, but I guess those are preference

why is ultimate good? pros and con?

anyonone know if heal is energy based?