Posts by Junkyard35

I'm trying to make a player sound mod, but everywhere i look, i only see background music tutorials, they only show where the music files are, however, they never show up where the player voice files are located. Can someone provide me with a guide in how to modify voices only? And where should i start looking for them on the pak folder? I'll appreciate it. :thumbup:

Yeeeeeeeeah I think everyone knows where I'm going with this. Basically, the RNG system needs to be tweaked so that it can work with race specific options so you don't end up with a mess of junk that can't use. Humans shouldn't have to carry around legendary equipment simply because it's for Majins or Namekians. Same with food items. This would make farming much less an annoyance for players trying to specifically find something. Now granted this excludes dungeon and TMQ rewards, but that's not a big deal.

You know that you can discard or just not pick up every single item that enemies drop, right?

It's pointless ranting about that, there's new people who just found out about this game even at the moment that i am posting this. I'd say, instead of telling them to stop asking for the time rifts, there should be an automatic message system that informs new players about it.
    Also, why do you bother, you can just ignore those people, it's not like they are life treatening or anything.

It is really soo simple.

In Auction House there should be option to sell cash shop coins.
    This way cashers can sell some coins, get some zeni from mortals and everyone is happy.

I hope they put a price limit for those types of items, because if they put cash coins in the AH, they are going to abuse.
    e.g. 1 cash point = 30.000.000 zeni
    That would be just foul.

I think if they add frieza race it would be too much like Xenoverse 2 and might be taking the idea. But Hopefully We can get something different than we would In Xenoverse 2 Like A super saiyan god transformation :)

My topic was about adding new classes to increase the gameplay and replay value of the game to make more players invest more time in the game to explore these new elements, not about adding something that would only look cool and be broken just to please fans.

And just a FYI, Xenoverse was based off Dragon Ball Online. So obviously it would be too much like Xenoverse, they have basically the same game elements. Just one is a fighting game, and this is a MMO game. :thumbup:

Broken is a severe overestimation on SSJ (or all the transformations for that matter). By PvP standards, the transformations are more of an "emergency" power-up than anything, especially in Budokai. Great Namek in particular is useful for winning an HP tie when you desperately need that win. Likewise, SSJ and Kaio-Ken are used for emergency situations where you find yourself in need of a boost to score that crucial win.As for your argument, EP recovery is restricted to items as recovery effects are severally reduced when in battle and you would need a huge amount of CD to get the transformation down to at least 20 minutes.

I did say that there's already items that recover EP. My rant was that this guy just wants SSJ to be overpowered and be a "ill turn ssj so i can win every match" type of buff. People use Kaioken indiscriminately on normal PvP, combine that with SSJ and you just made a broken one sided fight. There's not such thing as "emergency" power-ups, when they activate the power up right away at the start of the fight.

I am aware that the game is still in development and it will take a loooong time before we get to see the final product. But once everything is done, is it possible to actually add more classes to the game? Like, a Frieza race or an Android Race to the game? It will increase the diversity gameplay-wise, plus, it could attract more players that already played Xenoverse.
    Not sure if this could actually be possible, i am aware that it takes a long time to program skills, make models, animations and textures to implement them in the game, and it also comes the testing, bug reporting, balance changes, etc.
    But it would be really cool to make a project where the community joins up to make skill suggestions, or submit costume designs.

But like i said, i am aware of the difficulties in making new elements of gameplay in a MMO to make it enjoyable for everybody, and i am pretty sure this idea was suggested before, but it doesn't hurt to talk about it again.

Stay cool, everyone. :thumbup:

Stop trying to make SSJ to be broken, holy sh!t. There's already items that recover EP and items/skills/gear that already improve cooldown.
    Just stop it.

My idea:
    - Nerf Kaioken 3x and above
    - Buff SSJ to make it as powerful as Kaioken x2/x3 is right now

You just want to make SSJ to be broken AF.
    Kaioken is a glass cannon already, your LP and EP gets drained really fast, while SSJ only drains EP and it drains it slower than x3, why make it worse than it already is?