Posts by kazmaisan2016

As reference by other MMORPG game's upgrade system, I have

the following suggestions:

1.Since the enhancement success rate always decreases with high

updated level which is common in most of MMORPG games. So I think the card choosing is not necessary to the upgrade system. It should be removed and provide a button for enhancement without choosing card which has no actual meaning.

2.Both of weapon and armor should have the same updating rule. 100% update success rate should be available between +0 and +4 only. The success rate of those equipment with upgrade level from +7 will greatly decrease.

Upgrade System:

Here's the references:

Level Success White stone Green/Purple Stone (+2~+3) Downgrade(Max) With white stone Downgrade without white stone

+0 ~ +4 ----- 100% ------- No -------- Yes --------- -0 --------- direct to +0 (50%)

+4 ~ +5 ----- 80% ------- Yes -------- Yes --------- -0 --------- direct to +0 (50%)

+5 ~ +7 ----- 50% ------- Yes -------- Yes --------- -0 --------- direct to +0 (50%)

+7 ~ +8 ----- 40% ------- Yes -------- Yes --------- -0 --------- direct to +0 (50%)

+8 ~ +10 ----- 30% ------- Yes -------- Yes --------- -1 (30%) --------- direct to +0 (50%)

+11 ~ +12 ----- 15% ------- Yes -------- Yes --------- -1 (30%) --------- direct to +0 (50%)

+12 ~ +13 ----- 10% ------- Yes -------- No --------- -2 (50%) --------- direct to +0 (50%)

+13 ~ +14 ----- 5% ------- Yes -------- No --------- -2 (50%) --------- direct to +0 (50%)

+14 ~ +15 ----- 1% ------- Yes -------- No --------- -2 (70%) -------- direct to +0 (50%)

Even we had one wipe while open beta was started, we found that lots of players have full +15 armor until now. Compared to TW / Old version, it is

not possible to be happened even the game was run for almost 3 years.

It reveals that the upgrade system is still too easy for enhancement for cash player. In order to make the game environment healthy, the success rate

and upgrade rule should be changed and make it hard to upgrade even the cash player who cannot acheive +15 so easily.

For Downgrade rule, upgrade with white stone should have downgrade rate as above. The max downgrade level is 2 or no downgrade penalty if upgrade

fails. Upgrade without white stone will downgrade to +0 with 50% chance if fails.

For White stone, it is great to remove broken rule because some effects are hard to generate on the armor. White stone could be used from +4 to +15.

For purple/green stone, the upgrade level should be set as +2 ~ +3 that removing +1. It can be used if the equipment is +11 or below. If you have

extreme luck, you still have chance to upgrade from +11 to +14.

Remove downgrade stone, downgrade the equipment by paying zeni.

Upgradable items:

Main Weapon +0 ~ +15 (glove/stuff)

Sub Weapon +0 ~ +15 (sword/fan....etc)

Armor (Top, pant, shoes) +0 ~ +15

Dogi +0 ~ +5

Upgrade Stone Drop rate:

TMQ > Dungeon > Event > Farming

* CCDB can also get stones from capsule (based on floors).

The above suggestion seems hard to upgrade but it really can decrease the proportional of +13 ~ +15 full gear in the community.

Apart from upgrade system, I suggest multi-client can be limited to 2 as maximum.

The trailer of the new updates in winter released few months ago.

Tmr is Christmas. When will the new contents and big updates release?

I hope the new updates will happen this winter instead of that in 2019.

+2~+3 advanced stone

If this kind of advanced stone is implemented. It should be restricted to be used before +10/+11 instead of the whole enhancement range from +0 to +15. And at the same time, the success rate should be decreased with the higher enhancement level of the weapon/amour by using this stones. For example: before +10, 25% success rate, after +10 cap, the rate should be decreased to 5% for +13 or even 0.5% for +15.

Current enhancement system

Besides, to the current enhancement system, I suggest the success rate should be adjusted. The min cap for upgrading +15 should be +13 which means even the player uses the advanced stone, they never go +15 from +12. They only can go +15 from +13/+14. Since the current system has no broken rule, the success rate should be slightly decreased after +10. Everyday we found lots of people go +12 or above easily which was a rarely scene in the past TW version.

I think it is the time to adjust the success rate of the enhancement system, at least, keep +14/+15 (~less than 1% to success) rare in the game instead of make them popular. It would lengthen the active life of DBOG if you do so.

Get better/reliable buffers. Another solution would be giving them a short timespan to rejoin the same instance, but definitely not making the buff stick perpetually without the buffer.

I agree what you said. However, the server/channel is not stable enough. I believe you did meet the situation that someone is disconnected with no reasons while playing dungeon. I want to emphasize again, the buffs like speed buffs from poko and karma, mirror buff from turtle etc are important to the team as well. Don't focus on the buffer only.Buffer is just an example in this case. Different class has their own role, I never say that buffer must be included in the party! I just say that the buffs should not be expired immediately if someone is gone in the dungeon.

Well this just brings back the system were buffers where not used in party combination, instead they remained outside dungeons. Basically you want buffs to remain, well funny they changed that to prevent people from excluding certain members.

I am so mad right now that I want to flame up in you god darn face, but I might get a ban, you lucky

You seem like a fool who don't get what is the main point that i want to express. The main point is the unexpect disconnection to the CC dungeon. Please imagine everything is gone because of the disconnection of some members with buffs even you have spent almost 4-5 hours on CC dungeons (based on 120f-150f), how disaster to that dxxm disconnection! Besides, i didn't say that buffer is a must to the team but the buffs from different class is a must instead. I only focus on CC dungeon because it needs more time than normal dungeon to finish the challenge. I agree that all buffs are removed when enter the CC dungeon but i don't agree the buffs are removed immediately due to the leave of someone. Even if someone is gone, the left time of the remained buffs can still help the team to finish the current floor (boss floor, reward floor). If the buffs expired immediately, it is no way to get through, especially the upper floors. I forgive your noob's response and please use your brain to get the main point of the situation. Don't let mad to make you fool. Thank you.:)

As we known that the server is not stable, sometimes the imperative buffs are gone if buffer is disconnected while playing CC. I suggest the buffs should not be removed even the certain class is disconnected from dungeon! I can't believe this situation is still happen in playing CC 150 floors if someone is gone. Buffs removal is the fatal factor causing death of the team!

I met this situation before. I guess the period time of killing boss is over so the quest would be failed even the icon remains black but the actual time is over. The icon is not 100% accurate to show you the actual time of the period.

A bug is found that some friend in my friend list are disappear. The list cannot show the status of my friend.

When I want to re-add the friend, it shows a message that "the friend has been added to the list". But actually some friend cannot be shown in list.

It is inconvenient for checking status of friends and the teleport skill frome dende and fighter.;(;(;(

I am appreciated if this bug can be fixed in the coming update.:)

One thing I want to say, the critical damage is definitely wrong in this version. I used to be one of the players in old DBO, I know the damage range actually. In old DBO, if +15 wand is used, the critical damage of giant kamehameha can up to almost 100K. However, in the version which said same as retail DBO, the crit. damage is only about 50KK. Now the crit damage is the half of the real retail DBO version. I hope Daneos can check about the crit. damage formula again to make sure the formula implemented is correct.

Also, in this version, most of updates are same as retail DBO, but why the cooldown system is not set the same as retail DBO?

I am appreciated for the effort of making the game become better, however, we are not satisfied for some changes of the latest updates.

The cool down reduction is not necessary to change and we should keep it same as before.

Now the max cool down reduction has changed from 70% to 50%, for some class , just like dende, it is a big problem

In a party, healing is really important so the cool down of the healing skills is the factor to keep the team safe or not.

I suggest setting the max CD rap from 70% to 60% at least or stay at 70% instead of 50%.

I found that English(ABC characters) is the only one accepted for the character name in pre-open beta version. So in the future, the open beta version or the completed version, Chinese or symbols will be accepted for character name or not? :S

I would like to donate but only pipiload is available which I never use.

Can staff add more popular systems for donation such as paypal or credit card payment? ;)