Posts by JediJacobus

First of all, welcome!

Secondly, there are some known issues with the channels that the powers that be are currently working on. Channel 2 will dance between "Not Busy" and "Offline" and is not to be trusted. The only Channel open right now is Channel 0, but is very full. It's just the nature of a game in Pre-Beta stages.

Keep trying and you'll get in. Just be patient and enjoy getting acquainted with the forums :)

I stopped watching anime last year (Nothing good enough to watch). But I just recently watched Baccano which was in my list of 'Must watch' from years ago.

I started that one a while back and just kinda fell off. It's been on my list for a while now, but from what I saw it was really good!

As for me, I've only been watching Dragon Ball Super lately, but there is talk of a big FMA Brotherhood marathon in the future of my little group here IRL...

Also, I'm glad to see it counts... I'm almost always watching something by TFS :P

I can't believe I only just found this thread...

I'm pretty excited about the next generation games. Typically I get one version and my brother gets the other. It's been that way since we were kids so I'll have to see which he wants and grab the other.

I'm not particularly excited about some of the new designs, but I've been "apprehensive" about the new designs since Gen III and I've still continued playing lol. Though I am holding out hope for the Alolan Ninetales. Ninetales has been my favorite since Gen I and I can't wait to see if its viable as an Ice/Fairy dragon killer!

Funny enough, my friends and I were just talking about getting teams together for the Regional Championships for our neck of the woods coming in October. I've been talking about doing the tournaments for years, but we just never seem to make it out there. Hopefully this year is different. Does anyone else compete or think about going that route?

Both are really good. I like the simplicity of the second one, but the colors in the first. Ultimately, I think I'd pick number two though.

Hey all,

I've been a Dragon Ball fan since I was a young kid and after my most recent DBZ kick a trip down a Wiki hole led me here. Now I've never played this game before, but I'm pretty experienced in MMOs. So far, even for a Pre-Open Beta, I'm impressed by what I'm seeing from devs, the game, and the community. I'm a bit of a lurker by nature, but if you see me online the forums or playing as Jacobus in game feel free to say hi.