Posts by SpadeKing

30% i believe

if it is 30% then that passive is useless on 5 sec cast that is like 1.5 seconds. that still leaves me with 3.5 seconds cast time plus about 2 second animation before the the skill hits,they need to buff it to atleast 50% or make it like each point takes a second off cast time but still leave 1 sec cast as minimum cause this passive is crap

ok i want to report some buggs since i can't find where exactly you can do that i will do it here

1.Some mobs when you use HTB on them instead of loosing health regen,some mobs have crazy regen even when fighting them normaly.

2.Pet Merchant can't unlock mystery items

3.Some skills from wonder majin and plasma majin dont go trough with animation or damage,the channeling bar fills and they dont fire but they go on cd. Super Vanishing Ball,Human Extinction Attack and Anger Explosion are the ones i use most commonly so it happened there, Black Hole Beat only does it from time to time

4.Some mobs cc abilities are not interupted while they are stuned or knocked down and that happens when they channel is at half bar or less.they are stuned but their cc still completes and stunes me for ridicolous ammount of 13 seconds

5.You limited quest mob gain to 100m,there is now a problem with tmq2 right before the 1st boss where you need to go search for the 8 probes that we kill all the mobs but we can't get if someone runs on his own and kills a mob on their own ending in quest faliure

i have bought 5 wagu coins and used them and they disappeared along with wagu machine

Edit: When reseting my pc and game they appeared