Posts by jokerjay77999

Engineer's probably do stuff like build turrets and robots and stuff to fight the enemy. Although Gun Maniac sounds awesome cause it sounds like going full on Launch mode.

Hey speaking of channels. When I first started playing the game its been running fine at a smooth 30 FPS. But whenever the server is full or the channel is busy and when I think someone is summoning Shenron it causes slowdown.

Yeah, it would've made a lot more sense storywise if the Humans could be upgraded to Androids, being able to boost their normal skills in middle of battle doubling their Ki regeneration speed and more movement and attack speed, no more damage because that would already be too OP, since their attack is already boosted when Max Ki, and this would perdure for the rest of the match, maybe it could be deactivated with broken Stamina, but I don't know. It sounds like a good idea to me, I dunno what others think.

But the process to being turned into an Android is permanent and how would that work as a transformation skill?

Since I am a Martial Artist now I thought about choosing to be Fighter since it has stuff like the Big Bang Attack and Final Flash. HOWEVER. I have thought of mixing it up when my character gets deleted and choose to be Spiritualist instead and choose Turtle Hermit as a Master Class.

A Hunter X Hunter MMORPG really does need to be a thing. Imagine creating your own hunter, finding and killing creatures, collecting bounties, playing Greed Island, and even face some Chimera Ants perhaps.

Oh cool there is a buff for Fighters that can reduce EP consumption? That's very nice.
    I guess the developers added it specifically for the Super Saiyan transformation

So do you have to get Kaioken by getting to a certain level?

Unbalanced huh. Which classes are the OP ones then?

Ah mine is the brown haired Goku like character. Would be known as Gokong and is descended from Goku. The black haired guy who faced the Dark Warrior Namekian in the DBO Budokai Tenkaichi trailer would have been Gokong's rival Vega would have started out as a the leader of a group of thieves which are his allies from the same trailer.